Chapter 14: Babel Tower

I don't own Code Geass. All rights go to Sunrise, Gorō Taniguchi and Ichirō Ōkouchi. This Is A Fan Based Parody For An OC.

Ten Months After Chapter 13*

Elizabeth's POV*(Age: 18)

My eyes popped open and I sat up.

Doctors came in saying I had to rest or something and I ignored them because I've done enough resting.

I had an idea pop into my head and I sweetly said, "Could I meet with everyone who's looked after me.".

Everyone including guards, doctors, and nurses came into my room.

I looked at them all with my Geass and said, "Elizabeth Vi Britannia orders you. When I leave this place, I want you all to burn this building down with every single one of you inside of it. After the building is burning you are to slaughter each other while burning inside this building, am I understood.".

My Geass took effect on them and they said, "Yes, your Majesty." as I weakly stood up and left the building walking weakly out of there.

I grabbed my wig and gas mask on my way out.

After I was outside I pulled my Huddy up and walked away. 

I found a nice place to rest and when I took my seat on a train.

I pulled my phone out and called C2.

When the train stopped in the Tokyo Settlement C2 was waiting for me.

I weakly walked over to her and she helped me to walk out of there.

I asked, "What happened to Lelouch?".

C2 said, "He's seemed to have lost his memory.".

I asked, "What about Nunnally?".

C2 said, "We tried to find your sister... But with the Black Knights all but destroyed. That's why...".

I interrupted and asked, "The Black Knights?".

C2 said, "Almost all captured.".

I put my gas mask and wig on as we reached the hideout.

C2 sat me down and I said, "I'm gonna need at least two months to get a clear grasp on everything.".

She nodded and Kallen came in and gasped at me.

She aimed a gun at me and I said, "I did nothing to you, Kallen.".

She asked, "You didn't use your Geass on me to serve you or Lelouch?!".

I shook my head and said, "No. I wouldn't do that.".

She said, "But Lelouch admitted to using the Japanese people! And me!".

I asked, "He said that?".

She nodded and I said, "I must rethink my brother's ideology sometime but he didn't use his Geass on you.".

She calmed down and I said, "Now I must be brought up to date on everything if we are to save the world from the Britannian Empire. And Kallen...".

I said, "Forget that One is Elizabeth, your friend, and classmate.".

My Geass took effect on her and she said, "Yes, One." and she walked away.

C2 giggled and said, "After all that, you just used your Geass on her.".

I said, "I can't let anyone's emotions cloud their judgment.".

She nodded and started bringing me up to date on everything.