The Girls

(Leigh Ann's PoV)

I was sitting down reading a book when I heard a knock on the door. "Coming!" I yelled from my living room.

"Leigh Ann, I think you need to see something." Alaric anxiously said.

"What now?" I asked.

Me and Ric have been best friends since he moved here. He was a teacher at Mystic Falls High School He looked so worried and I wondered why...

He took his iPhone from his pocket and showed me a picture of three girls that looked to be 16 years old.

The first girl was about 5'5. She had long light brown hair, a slouchy beanie, and fair skin. The second girl was about the same height as the other one, had long blonde hair, had makeup on, and had fair skin. Then I realized something...
"Oh my gosh! That's.. That's.." I
stuttered.

"Olivia, Darian, and Destiny." He whispered.

(Destiny's PoV)

Me and my cousins were arguing over who would drive to school. I eventually won.
"I wonder if there's any hot guys here!" Darian wondered.

"Seriously, Darian. Aren't you worried about going to a new school?" Destiny asked.

Darian and Olivia always talked about guys, they get on my nerves when they do that. We just moved here from California, it was a change. It was a good kind of change though. We were orphans so we get moved around a lot. We got out of the car, and this guy started walking towards us with what seems like his girlfriend.

"Hi! You must be the new girl. I'm Stefan Salvatore. This is Elena." He said gesturing to Elena.

"Hi. I'm Destiny. These are my cousins, Olivia and Darian." I explained.

"Well, Destiny, would you like me to show you where the office is?" He asked.

"Sure!" I smiled.

Stefan seemed different from everyone else-not in a good way either. I didn't have to resist the urge to drink his blood.

Oh, I forgot, I'm a hybrid. Which means I'm a vampire, wolf, person, thing. He was a vampire. I sensed it with my wolf ninja skills.

Stefan left and my sisters started talking about him. "He is SO hot!" Olivia claimed after he left.

"Oh my gosh, Olivia. You just can't go a day without saying those words, can you?!" I rhetorically asked.