Olivia

Carter noticed my wide eyes and asked, "Is everything okay?"

I snapped out of my gaze. "Yeah. Olivia just looks like someone I used to know." I explained.

"I can show you where the office is, if you want." I could tell she liked Stefan.

"Sure." Stefan smiled.

We were walking to the office when I noticed someone looking at me. I glanced at him, as soon as he saw me look, he blushed and turned away.

"So, that guy." Stefan started.

I just glared at him and he backed off. As if he knew what I was thinking. Carter left, leaving Olivia alone with us.

"I thought you were dead." I exclaimed after Carter left.

"Well, I did. But all of a sudden, I woke." Olivia explained.

"But why wouldn't you come back? Why did you leave?" Stefan asked.

"I had too. I don't know why. But I just had too." Olivia said trying to remember.

"Klaus." I whispered.

Then I sighed and turned to Stefan. "Stefan. I want I go home. I am going home whether you like it or not." I said.

I walked out of there and ran to the house. I grabbed the few possessions I wanted, which contained of my beanies and my wallet and phone.

Soon Olivia and Stefan showed up. Stefan grabbed his wallet and jacket.

"Olivia, do you have anything of sentimental value you want to take with you?" I asked her.

"Uh.. Just a picture. I'll be right back." She said as she sped off.

"Are you sure you want to go back?" Stefan asked me.

"Yeah. I pretty much am control of myself... almost." I claimed.

Olivia came back. "Okay. I'm going to transport is there. We just need to carry as less weigh as possible. I'll do one person at a time." I said as I muttered a spell.

Stefan disappeared, then Olivia, then me.

We were right at the boarder of Mystic Falls. "Everyone okay? I haven't done that spell in a long time." I asked.

We started walking and we went straight to my house.

"Stop!!" I screamed bloody murder.

Elijah was on the ground shaking, his skin was red. I could tell that Destiny was boiling his blood.

Destiny and Elijah stared at me and Olivia for a moment. Throwing Destiny off guard for a moment, them going back to boiling Elijah's blood.

"Stop! Stop it now!" I screamed.

"Why? He made me mad." Destiny explained.

"That doesn't mean you boil his blood!" I yelled.

She frowned and never stopped.

I turned around and called Klaus.

"Hello? Where are you?" Klaus asked.

"Tell you psychotic daughter to stop boiling our brother's blood!" I said angrily.

"What?!" He asked confused.

"Destiny is boiling Elijah's blood! I need you help to stop her!" I yelled.

"Haha!" Nik laughed.

"Is this a joke to you?! Now you can either help me or not. I don't care, I'll just get someone else to help me!" I yelled.

"No, I'm mad at him. I'm not happy with our brother at the moment." Nik sighed.

"Fine, I don't care. But mark my words, I hate you and I'm never speaking to you again!" I said as a tear fell down my cheek.

I hung up and turned to Destiny again. Elijah looked like he was about to burst. "Stop! Stop!" I yelled.

"Alright." Destiny sighed, although I could tell she wasn't done torturing him yet.

I ran over to Elijah and cooled him off. "You okay?" I asked as two more tears fell down my face.

"Ye-GAH!!" Elijah started to turn red again.

I got up and phoned Rebekah.

"Hello, little sister." She answered.

"Tell our niece to stop boiling Elijah!" I yelled, frustrated.

"Well, she won't stop. Although as annoyed as I am, she is Nik's daughter and the rage is unstoppable." She explained.

"Fine, whatever. But I'm not going to stop trying. Just, just... Don't talk to me." I said into my phone as I hung up.

"Stefan we have to do something!" I said as more tears fell.

"I'll call Kol." He said immediately.

Once he was done talking to Kol, he turned to me. "He doesn't care, neither does Finn. He says he never liked Elijah." He said.

I let out a gasp. I couldn't keep in my anger anymore, and I took it out on Destiny.

"You! You were fine when I left! I can't believe you would do this to your own uncle!" I yelled as a broke my wooden coffee table and started towards Destiny with it.

I jabbed her in the stomache with the wooden table leg. Stefan grabbed me and Destiny disappeared.

I ran over the Elijah and pulled him into a hug. By now, I was sobbing. "Are you okay?" I asked Elijah shakily.

"Yes, fine." he said hugging me back.

I helped him up into the couch, still hugging him, and sobbed into his chest.

Then he looked up and saw Olivia. "Olivia... H-How are you still a-alive?" He stuttered.

"I'm not sure." She smiled sadly.

Elijah ran up to her and gave her the biggest hug I had ever seen.

I was letting Elijah and Olivia spend sometime together. Me and Stefan were in the kitchen. "Okay, I'm going to call Damon." I sighed.

"Leigh Ann where are you?! I have called so many times, yet you never answered." Damon sounded worried.

"I'm at my house. It's so nice to hear your voice again," I sighed. "Come over here."

"I'll be right there. In about, 3...2...1." He said as he opened the door.

I ran up to him and gave him a giant hug. "I've missed you." I sighed.

"I've missed you more." Damon said.

"Doubt it." I laughed.

I explained to Damon what had happened. "Uh, do you know why she did that?" I asked Elijah.

"Well, um, I had given her Ester's grimware and she got mad. I had just told her how to say it, then she got mad." He explained.

"Wait! You have her Ester's grimware?! Do you know how long I have been looking for that!? Where's it at!?" I yelled.

"I burned it." Elijah said, shocked that I was so upset about this.

"Why the heck would you do that!?" I yelled.

"Because no one needs to see it." He simply said.

"Whatever. Where's Alaric?" I asked, trying not to yell.

"Stefan, you didn't tell her?" Elijah asked Stefan.

"I meant to..." His voice trailed off.

"Tell me what?" I asked suspiciously.

"I killed him..." Elijah whispered.

"You what?!?! I hate you! I hate being a Mikaelson! I hate every one of my siblings! You know what?! I'm not your sister anymore!" I yelled as tears streaked my face.

I started running for the door. "Leigh Ann, wait!" I heard Elijah yell.