It Gets Real

I blacked out, and when I woke, I was laying down in my bed. I listened carefully. Stefan, Alaric, and my siblings were here. I looked around and I saw a giant teddy bear sitting on my desk chair with a note.

I reached over and took the note.

"Leigh Ann,
We love you. Damon is a jerk. You don't need him. So we are gonna give you this giant teddy bear. For the next week, we are going to do everything you ask. It is the week of Christmas. ;) Love you, little sister.
-Rebekah, Kol, Finn, Elijah, Nik"

I smiled I myself and grabbed the teddy bear. I hugged it and whispered, "Thank you.... For everything."

Everyone ran up to my room. Alaric was the last one to make it upstairs, since he's not a vampire. They all smiled.

(Finn's PoV)

"I forgot to put something on the card. It's a life or death situation." I said as I tried to act as serious as I could.

"What?" Leigh Ann asked cautiously.

"Bonnie found a way to get rid of it!" I smiled.

"What, no way!" She was all smiles.

We all laughed. "She should be here shortly." I winked.

"Oh, ya. I have something for you." Stefan chimed.

He removed his hands from behind his back and pulled out a small brown bear with a note attached to it. I didn't know what it said, but when Leigh Ann read it, a huge smiled appeared on her face.

"My turn." Alaric said as he pulled out a small box.

She opened the box and there was a name tag. "Duppy? Seriously." She asked.

I heard a faint bark and paws running. A small Blue Merle Austriailan Shepherd puppy came running in. "Oh my gosh! He's adorable!" She squealed.

Rebekah helped the puppy up onto the bed and it bombarded her with licks. She laughed. "Stefan. Don't eat my puppy." She smiled.

"I wouldn't dare." He winked.

(Alaric's PoV)

I was happy that Leigh Ann love the gift I got her. It probably wasn't the best time to tell her that my father was still in Mystic Falls.

"Guys. Has anyone seen Destiny and Olivia recently?" I asked.

They all shook their heads and went back to playing with Duppy.

(Destiny's PoV)

I was in Australia with Olivia for a while. My father was going to kill me when he finds out I'm dating someone. I met him in Australia. His name was Coby.

*flashback*

I was sitting in a bar and someone sat to me. He had gorgeous grey blue eyes and tan hair. He also had a small stubble beard.

"Hi. You look like a cool kinda guy." I smirked. "I'm Destiny."

"I'm Coby." He laughed.

*flashback end*

I missed him. He said he would visit though. I drove to Mystic Falls and to Leigh Ann's house.

"Liv, we'll grab our stuff tomorrow. It's already like 6:00." I claimed.

I walked inside and walked into the backyard. Cause that's where everyone was. They heard me, and turned around. "Surprise!" I exclaimed.

Elijah and Klaus came up and have me and Olivia a hug. "Don't ever, leave us again." Elijah said.

"We just needed to explore the world." Olivia smirked.