The Problem

(Alaric's PoV)

I was sitting at my desk when my new student came in. When I looked at her and I knew exactly who she was. She was Leigh Ann niece.

Leigh Ann is part of the original vampire family. She's not a vampire though, she's a witch. She cast a spell on herself to make her not age.

"Class, this is Destiny. Our new student." I explained putting a fake smile on my face.

(Destiny's PoV)

I sat next to Stefan since I didn't know anyone else. "Hey Stefan!" I exclaimed.

"Hey Destiny! I didn't know you were in this class. I would've waited for you, but I had to come to class." He explained.

"It's okay." I smiled at him.

It was after school and I had met a couple of people. Their names were, Jermey Gilbert--Elena's brother--Caroline Forbes, Matt Donovan, Bonnie Bennett, and Tyler Lockwood. I was waiting for my cousins when Stefan came over.

"Hey, Destiny. Me, Elena, Bonnie, and Caroline are heading to The Grill to tonight. Wanna come?" Stefan half-smiled. He looked distracted.

"Sure, if it's not any trouble." I said happily.

(Leigh Ann's PoV)

I was about to knock on the Salvatore's door when Stefan answered. "Hey Leigh Ann. Damon's in the kitchen." Stefan claimed.

"Thanks Stef." I said.

I walked into the kitchen where Damon was. Me and him were dating at the moment.

"Hey Damon. Wanna go to The Grill tonight? I'm bored." I pleaded.

"Okay, okay. Only because you want to go." He smirked.

"Okay, well pick me up at me place. I gotta get ready." I explained.

I drove to my house in my black Chevy Impala. After Ric came by, I dialed Damon's number. "Damon pick up. Pick up!" I pouted.

"Hello?" He answered.

"We have a problem come here now with Stefan!"