Torture, Surprise, and Parents

(Leigh Ann PoV)

I could feel myself dying. It was excruciating. I saw Bonnie run inside. I moaned and gasped in pain. I had never felt pain like this before.

"Okay, this spell will tell us who bit her and it will take it away." Bonnie explained.

"Hurry!" Damon urged.

"Why.. do.. you e-even.. care?" I asked I between gasps.

He didn't respond. So I let it go, although I really did wonder why. Bonnie started muttering the spell and I started to feel better.

I sat up on my own and an image appeared. The image was of Alaric's father Rock. I gasped. I hadn't known that Rock was a werewolf.

There was another image. Destiny. Oh my god. I can't believe it, I never thought she could do something like this.

Finn turned to look at her as she ran out. Elijah had confusion written all over his face. Nik looked hurt. I got up, and walked into the kitchen.

I shoved my table and let a few tears fall down my face. "Damon, go." I heard Rebekah say.

Damon left and Nik walked into the room. He was studying me. I shook my head and whispered, "I don't believe it."

Nik's eyes fell to the floor and he sighed. "We have too." He replied.

I shoved a chair and Nik walked up to me. "Nik, why does things have to be so complicated. Next thing we know, anyone of us could die." I said harshly.

He grabbed my shoulders and made me look at him. A tear slid down my cheek and I hugged him. His warm embrace was something that I needed. I hadn't hugged him since the day he saved my life.

(Coby's PoV)

"Dez, I think it's this house." I pointed to a house o the side of the rode.

She pulled into the driveway, and we walked into the house. I saw Rebekah. "Hello, Rebekah." I greeted.

"Coby. Desiree." Rebekah replied.

I looked around the room and saw the Mikaelson brothers except for Klaus, and I could hear Elijah in the other room. I heard crying and I raced into the kitchen.

"Coby? I thought you were coming tomorrow..." She said as she pulled away from a hug with Klaus.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Oh you know. Family drama." She shrugged.

Dez walked into the room. "Dez!" Leigh Ann squealed as they hugged each other.

They started catching up on things like tv shows and celebrities and all that crap. "I'm here too you know." I announced.

"Oh, right. Tell me about your girlfriend!!" Leigh Ann urged.

I rolled my eyes and told her everything from the time we meet, to the time she left. "She sounds like someone I know..." Leigh Ann claimed.

She pulled out her phone and went through her pictures. She showed me a picture of her standing next to... "Destiny?" I asked, confused.

"Wait... That's her? Are you sure?" Kol asked wearily.

"Yes." I declared.

"T-that's my n-niece." A tear rolled down Leigh Ann's cheek.

I wanted to say, Oh well. But I didn't. If I did, I'm pretty sure I would be in the ground in a matter of seconds.

Some guy that looked about 30, barged into the room. "What is it?" Leigh Ann asked.