Breaking the Curse

My phone started ringing and I picked it up. "You called?"

"Uh, yeah. Umm... I, uh... My dad's back. You know, the witch, vampire hunter guy?" Alaric stuttered.

"That's great! He can help us stop Klaus from breaking the curse!" I said.

"He doesn't-wait what?!" He practically yelled into my phone.

"Hey. Chill, once he sees Destiny; he'll probably stop. You know, since he thinks she's dead." I explained.

"If he doesn't?" He asked.

"Just come over to the boarding house and we'll explain everything." I said.

"I don't think that's a good idea." Alaric sounded worried.

"Ahh, Ric. Chill. It'll be fine." I reassured.

"You're in shock aren't you." He sighed.

"No."

"Yes, you are."

"Am not."

"Are too.

"Am not!"

"Okay, everyone; one of the oldest witches alive is secretly a 5 year old." Ric chuckled.

Stefan took the phone from me and spoke "Just get over here before Damon explodes. He thinks you're flirting with her."

"Well, tell him, we are just best friends." He told Stefan.

(Alaric's PoV)

I went into the Salvatore boarding house and it was a mess. There were books on the floor and there was water on the floor. "Uhh... Guys, I'm here... What happened."

"Uhh, when witches or warlocks feelings get too-how should I put this-out of hand, things can get a little messy." My dad explained.

"Noticed." I nodded.

Damon walked into the room. "Oh, you must be Ric's dad. Nice too meet you." Damon smirked and shook my dad's hand.

"Get away from me, you monster." my dad flinched away.

"GAHH!!" Damon gasped in pain as he clutched his head.

Everyone ran into the room-Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, Stefan, Sage, Destiny, Olivia, Darian, and Leigh Ann.

"Stop it! Stop it now!" Leigh Ann urged.

All of a sudden my dad was pinned against the wall although no one was touching him. "Hi. My names' Rock. Nice to meet you too." Dad said sarcastically.

"Guys, stop." I said.

"We're in a room full of vampires and you're defending them!" Dad yelled.

"They're my friends! Leigh Ann stop. Dad stop hurting Damon." I said turning to both of them.

"Fine." Leigh Ann rolled her eyes.

"Why should I stop! I'm in a room full of vampires!" Dad yelled at me.

"Ahh.. That's where you're wrong. There's one human, two witches, seven vampires, and one hybrid. Oh, and Elena is a doppleganger." Destiny remarked as Elena walked out.

"Dad, there are 3 Originals here. And they are Leigh Ann's older siblings who aren't afraid to kill you if you even look at her wrong." I explained.

"Okay. But if it comes down to you and me or them. It's them." Dad said.

"Now, would someone like to fill us in on what's happening?" I asked.