The Trip

(Damon's PoV)

I was headed for a log cabin in the woods by the Mystic Falls border. That cabin is where we first met.

*flash back*

I saw a small cabin as I was walking through the woods. I opened the door and walked in. "Im guessing no ones home?" I mostly said to myself.

Something was about to hit me in the head as I spun around and grabbed a wooden bat. I came face to face with a girl around 22. She had jet black hair that went a little below her shoulders and a dark blue beanie on, she had striking sky blue eyes, and fair skin.

"Uh, who are you?" She asked.

"Damon Salvatore. Who are you? And why didn't I have to be invited?" I asked.

"Uh, because I don't know you?" She said obviously.

"Oh. Right." I said.

"Can you let go of me? I want to go eat something." She said.

I rolled my eyes. "You will not remember I was here." I said compelling her.

"Do you really think I'd come to Mystic Falls and not use vervain. How stupid are you?" She laughed.

"So, you're not afraid of me?" I asked confused.

"No. Not even a teeny bit. My siblings are the Originals." She explained.

I immediately let go. She wasn't a vampire. But when I grabbed her, I could tell she was a witch. I didn't know witches could do that.

She must have saw the confusion on my face because she said, "There's a spell. Want a drink?" She smiled.

"I'd love too." I smirked.

*flashback end*

I pulled in next to the cabin and bursted in. I heard loud sobbing from the other room. I rushed towards her.

"Hey, hey. What's wrong?" I urged.

She turned to me and her mouth was covered in blood. "I'm a monster! Get away from me!" She yelled/sobbed.

"It's okay. Its okay." I tried to calm her down.

"No, it's not! I've become a monster!" She sobbed. "I never wanted this to happen!"

All of a sudden I was pushed out of the house. A invisible wall. Of course Leigh Ann would do that. "Let me in, Leigh Ann!" I yelled.

I took my phone out and called Stefan.

"Did you find her?" He asked worriedly.

"Yeah, she's at the old log cabin on the woods. Call everyone and tell them where we are at. She created a barrier so we can't get in." I explained.

"I'll be over soon." He hung up.

Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, Finn, Damon, Destiny, and Alaric was here and by now the barrier was gone. As soon as I tied to walk in, the barrier would come back.

Leigh Ann heard everyone and came to the door. She was cleaned up, which was good. She sighed heavily when she saw Alaric. "I am so sorry, Ric." She said sincerely.

"It's okay." He smiled

"Where's Nik?" She asked looking around.

"Probably kicking down trees. He's mad at himself." Finn said. "I tried to explain to him that he kept you alive-that it wasn't his fault."