Klaus

I got in my car and headed towards Mystic Falls. I was going to Mystic Falls to break the curse. I found out the Petrova Doppleganger lives there. I need to break the curse.
I had a vampire, a werewolf, and a witch. Now all I need is the doppleganger.

I got to Mystic Falls and compelled a realtor to give me a nice big house. Mystic Falls was a quiet town. But if you hadn't noticed, there's lots of supernatural creatures.

(Kol's PoV)

I decided it was time for a family visit. I was only just about 50 miles out of Mystic Falls.

I'm in Mystic Falls and I know exactly where to go from here. I pulled up into Leigh Ann's house. There were 7 cars in her driveway. One of which I assumed was hers. From what I could hear, Rebekah, Elijah, Leigh Ann, and 4 others. I knocked.

A guy that looked around 25 or 30 answered the door. "Hello?"

"Hello, I'm Kol. And you are?" I presented myself.

"Kol, where does that sound familiar-" He stopped mid sentence and went wide-eyed.

"Yes, I'm Leigh Ann's brother." I explained.

A girl that looked 16 came up behind him. "Oh my god! It's Kol!" She screamed.

I thought for a minute. That's Klaus' daughter.

I walked past them and into Leigh Ann's arms. "It's good to see you again." I said, "I've missed all of you." I smiled.

"So you're Kol-my uncle, person, thing. That's cool. You look like a big teddy bear!" Destiny squealed.

"Uh.. ya. I guess. Don't you have to go to school or something?" I said sarcastically.

"I ditched. I didn't want to go. Give your crap to my buddy over here, he's my teacher!" She remarked.

I put my hands up in surrender. I'm guessing the guy who she was talking to, laughed. "I'm sorry, I didn't get everyone's name." I urged.

"I'm Alaric" The guy who laughed said.

"Damon." the other said.

"Stefan." another claimed.

"I'm Elena. Nice to meet you." a young girl answered.

"Uh, hi. I'm Sage." one claimed.

"I thought you would look meaner. "Since you're a big bad Original. I mean all of you Originals aren't very intimidating." Destiny explained.

"You are so much like your father." Me and Elijah scoffed.

(Destiny's PoV)

Everyone keeps mentioning my father. It's so irritating! God people are annoying. I started running around at vampire speed screaming "La la la la la la!! I'm amazing," "What I'm bored." I glared at everyone.

(Klaus' PoV)

I was on the outskirts of Mystic Falls, making sure no one knew I was here yet. I've heard that my family was all together. Rebekah, Elijah, Kol, and Leigh Ann were all at the same place. I'm surprised no ones died yet. They can't stand each other sometimes. I've decided I was going to get Leigh Ann to cast the spell. it was going to take place at the end of the month when the moon was full.

I saw Damon Salvatore walking around. "Damon Salvatore. It's been a long time."

His eyes widened when he saw me. "What the heck are you doing here!?" He said.

"I've missed home," I claimed, "What do you think! I'm here to break the curse."

I grabbed Damon's head and said "You will not remember this conversation. You will remember I am here."-I compelled.

And with that, I walked away.

*3rd person*

Destiny was sleeping over at Stefan's house-they had a party and she didn't want to go home.

(Damon's PoV)

"Ugh! Why are there so many people in my house?" I asked Leigh Ann.

"Cause you had a party with Originals. And some other people I don't know. Wanna go scare the crap out of some Originals?" She smirked.

"Oh course." I replied grabbing some pillows.

We stalked into Kol's room with Rebekah, Elijah, and Destiny. we climbed on his bed very gently and started screaming "WAKE UP!!! YOU'VE SLEPT FOR 20 YEARS!! WAKE UP!!" While we jumped.

(Kol's PoV)

"AHH!!" I screamed while thrashing around.
"Aww! He's even less intimidating when he's scared!" Destiny screeched.

"Who's idea was this!" I yelled. Everyone turned around and look at Leigh Ann. "If you ever do anything like this again I will turn you!" I said pinning her against the wall.

Damon and Elijah came running at me and tried to get me off of her. "Hey hey hey! Stop it!" They yelled together.

I turned around and punched Damon in the face. He got up and tried to punch me. Sage and Stefan grabbed Damon, "What the heck is wrong with you Damon!" Sage yelled at him.

"What did you expect! He just tried to kill Leigh Ann! What was a supposed to do, let her die!" He yelled back.

Then realization hit me. I forgot Leigh Ann wasn't a vampire. I turned around and looked at Leigh Ann with a sullen look. "Leigh Ann I'm sorry." I said running towards her.

"Get away from me!" She screamed as Elijah blocked me from getting close too her. I turned around to see everyone having an expression that can only be explained with horror. I turned around an ran out of the house.