Question 2!!

Adrien/Ari: Welcome back to Transferreds Q/A!!! Is it 11pm rn as I'm typing this... I KNOW I SAID IT WOULD TAKE A FEW WEEKS OR DAYS BUT I DID A SPEED TYPE

(Adrien turns in chair to face audience. Karkat shifts uncomfortably in his seat.)

Karkat: GOD DAMN ITS BEEN MONTHS.

Adrien: heh yeah I know. I forgot the storyline at first.

(Dave and Karkat both turn to Adrien with a concerned look plastered on their faces.)

Both: You what?!?!

Adrien: U-Uh!!! Anyway!! Todays question was asked by:

@Stitches_the_clown

(Adrien opens envelope. They pull down on a string and a phone comes onto Adrien's desk. They pick up the phone.)

Adrien: hello! You're being asked to participate in a question with us! Alright. Mmhmm. Okay. Hold on.

(Adrien hangs up the phone)

Adrien: we have a special guest joining us today.

(Adrien snaps and Kankri appears in a chair similar to Karkat and Dave's.)

Adrien: Welcome Kankri Vantas!!!

(Kankri sits in shock before snapping out of it.)

Kankri: Thank y9u f9r having me I guess...

(Adrien nods. Karkat stiffens a bit.)

Adrien: so the question is, "So Karkat, did you ever find out what was up with Kankri?" And yes Kankri can answer the question.

(Karkat and Kankri look over at each other)

Dave: am I needed?

Adrien: Only if you have something you'd like to say.

Kankri: I supp9se I sh9uld explain my 6ehavi9r. S9 as just a child 9ur m9ther passed away. At the time she was n9t in a healthy relati9nship with 9ur father. He was a6usive t9 every9ne. 9ur m9ther didn't exactly "fav9rite" me. N9. She used me as a distracti9n. T9 hide fr9m 9ur dad. N9w when she died. Father did n9t 6lame it 9n me as much as he did 9n Karkat. He was just a wriggler t99. I c9uld've helped Karkat thr9ugh all the a6use 6ut I didn't. I c9uldn't stand t9 see him hurt. He d9esn't deserve a 6r9ther like me. S9 I l9cked myself up and 9nly sp9ke t9 him when I had the c9nfidence. I never meant t9 c9me 9ff... pissed. I was just afraid. Afraid f9r him.

(Adrien and Dave are in the corner blowing their noses and wiping their tears.)

Karkat: KANKRI... 

Kankri: I'm s9rry Karkat. I sh9uld've d9ne m9re...

(Karkat hugs Kankri before any more words can be said.)

Dave: this is too emotional for me. I'm gonna go check in on another story.

(Dave disappears and comes back) 

Dave: I have a son?

(Adrien keeps crying)

Adrien: he was a kitteennnnn. I'll explain it to you after the show ends.

(Dave hands Adrien another tissue. Adrien breaks down with loud sobs. Kankri and Karkat pull away from the hug)

Adrien: WHY ARE MY STORIES SO DEPRESSING?!?!

Karkat: BECAUSE YOU'RE A DEPRESSED ASS BITCH!

Kankri: Karkat!! That language is unnecessary!! And highly 9ffensive!!

Karkat: UGHHHHH....

(Adrien snaps and everything is back to the og set up)

Adrien: is there anything else you'd like to share?

Dave: uh yeah. Can we please get more questions because It's been a few months and I forgot about this existing. Being thrown through hyperspace and into an inter dimensional game show by surprise is not my cup of tea.

Adrien: cup of tea..? Wtf..? 

Kankri: can I g9 h9me n9w? I have f99d in the micr9wave.

Adrien: yeah sure, you sad weeb.

(Adrien snaps and Kankri is gone.)

Adrien: is that all?? Yes? Okay. 

Adrien: THANK YOU FOR READING. I HOPE TO GET MORE QUESTIONS!!!! IF I DON'T THE Q/A WILL END AS WELL AS THE STORY. ANYWAY UHH GOODNIGHT,MORNING,AFTERNOON,EVENING, NOON. Ahhhh. Fuck. Bye.