God bless the next few questions.

Adrien: so. It has come to my attention that one of my readers really does not want this story to die. Thank you 

                              @Stitches_the_clown 

(Adrien enters the trios house ((John, Dave, and Karkat)))))

John: Woah really!!!?!!

(John jumps up and down on the huge couch)

Adrien: Yep!! So, I'm considering continuing it!!

(Dave and Karkat come rushing out of their room)

Dave: sorry we were... doing stuff. Who said what about continuing the story?!?!

Karkat: WAIT HOLY SHIT!!! YES!!!

(Karkat celebrates by doing a little dance. Dave ruffles his hair)

Adrien: Mmhmm! But. First. I'm bringing the entire cast to answer questions!!

(Karkat pauses)

Karkat: THE... ENTIRE CAST...?

Adrien: The entire cast except Kamron.

(Karkat keeps dancing)

Dave: okay g-. Wait Mara too? And that one kid from the street.

Adrien: Everyone who has spoken and has had a name. Except Kamron.

John: alright....

Adrien: Ready?!!!!

All: no.

(Adrien snaps and we're back in the game show room. There's a long line of chairs. With: Karkat, Dave, Mara, John, Kankri, Jade, Rose, and Dirk.)

Adrien: fuck literally half the dialogue disappeared.

Mara: wow that's so lame.

Adrien: shush. Karkat you've been asked to explain your past with Kamron.

Karkat: OH GOD DAMMIT. FINE. DON'T JUDGE ME. I WAS A KID.... SO  WHEN I MET KAMRON IT WAS 8TH GRADE. HE WAS BASICALLY A STEREOTYPICAL SCHOOL SHOOTER SHY KID. I DIDN'T THINK MUCH OF IT UNTIL HE STARTED OPENING UP. IT WAS SCARY. HE CAME OVER UNINVITED AND MADE ME SPEND THE NIGHT FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME. IN THOSE TIMES HE WOULD DO THINGS. WHEN I TRIED TO BREAK UP WITH HIM HE'D HIT ME OR WORSE. AT TIMES I WOULD BE RUNNING AWAY FROM HIM. HE WAS INSANE. HE MADE ME FEEL LIKE I WAS NEVER GONNA FIND ANYONE ELSE. LIKE HE WAS ALL I HAD. THE POLICE EVENTUALLY FOUND ME LOCKED IN HIS BASEMENT UNCONSCIOUS. HE WAS ARRESTED AND TAKEN TO REHAB. THAT WAS SOPHOMORE YEAR.

Mara: oh hun I'm so sorry...

Dave: Did Mara-? Like? Become mature?

Adrien: we'll discuss that later.

Dirk: Dave what even happened once I kicked you out?

Dave: got a job, a house, arrested a maniac, lived a better life than you.

Dirk: I-...

Adrien: hahah next questions. What do you think of everyone? Fav person, letter, number, color, food, smell?

Karkat: ALRIGHT. SO I DON'T LIKE DIRK. AND MARA IS ON MY "???" LIST. DAVE IS MY FAVORITE PERSON, R, 8, RED, SUSHI, COFFEE.

Dave: everyone is on the okay list I guess. Uhh. Karkat, D, 69, Candy Red, Karkat, apple juice.

(Karkat chokes on his own saliva)

Karkat: I-I'M SORRY WHAT..??

Mara: some of you I don't know. But I don't think any of you are bad. I think Karkat and Jade are my favorites. Karkat is smart and strong for pushing through his toxic relationship. Jade is very kind. I like the letter A. 43 is my lucky number. Yellow. Cupcakes óvò. And I really like the smell of banana bread.

John: I don't hate anyone. My favorite person is Roxy, C, 413 my birthday! Blue, waffles, and ummm idk.

Kankri: Well I d9n't hate any9ne either. My fav9rite pers9n is Cr9nus. H appears a l9t. 52. Purple. Pancakes. And Rain.

Jade: I hate Dirk. My favorites are John and Kankri. G. 33, lime green, steak, and nature.

Rose: I don't very much hate anyone. I like Jade more than the rest so she's my favorite. M, 87, lavender, beef stew, and tea.

Dirk: I don't hate or dislike anyone. Jake, S, 51, Orange, Pocky, Oranges.

Adrien: okay. I'll go I guess... I like Jade as well. A, 14, green, sushi or tacos, and hmm... my mom's cookies. Uh. Uh shit  it's exposing/confession time.

Jade: hmm?

Adrien: Just spill some tea to pass the time. ówò

Karkat: AIGHT. DAVE AND I RUINED A COUCH, AS A NURSE ASSISTANT I GOT MEDICAL RECORDS. MANY BOYS IN OUR HIGH SCHOOL HAD BELOW AVERAGE PENIS SIZES. AND SOMEONE IN OUR HOUSE USES WOMENS BODY WASH.

Dave: John uses the women's body wash. Two guys in my job were caught wearing banana suits and chasing each other with tasers. And Karkat purrs.

Mara: My dad sent me to a "summer camp", I was almost in a forced marriage, and I'm a lesbian.

Karkat: THAT'S A SURPRISE.

John: I use the women's body wash. I had a plan to blow cold air on Karkat until he lost the challenge over the water bed, and I had sex with Roxy...

Dave: you what?!?! Okay 1. Karkat could've frozen. And 2. YOU SLEPT WITH MY SISTER?!?!

John: Eheheh Kankri go.

Kankri: Karkat as a wriggler used t9 call me Kanky. 9r kiki. If y9u tickle Karkat it's likely he'll... me9w. Yes y9u heard me c9rrectly. He's 9ddly like a cat. And I may 9r may n9t 6e planning Karkat and Dave's wedding already.

(Karkat slams his fists on the seat)

Karkat: KANKRI!!!

Kankri: hehehe.

Jade: My oldest brother Jake used to cover himself in plushies and scare me shitless whenever I walked by. John and I would sneakily take pictures of Dave and Karkat together. John skipped out on Health class and didn't know how babies were made until I told him last year.

Rose: Dave's middle name is Elizabeth. I have a girlfriend I've been hiding from everyone. Andddd a pizza guy assumed Karkat and Dave were dating.

Karkat: WHY IS EVERYTHING ABOUT DAVE AND I?!?!

Adrien: because this fanfiction is labeled Davekat.

Karkat: OH.

Dirk: My turn. I've always known about Rose's girlfriend. As a kid Dave thought his college money was meant for Mc Donalds. And I never wanted to kick Dave out I just was so upset in the moment. I cried for like 3 hours and while Rose and Roxy raced to get me tissues.

Adrien: that almost pains my heart. Anyway. I don't have much to confess besides that I make Davekat fanfictions to escape my own loneliness. Whenever I see someone that's a Dave kin I Instinctively act like Karkat, immediately. And My power is cutting out so this chapter will have to end quickly.

Jade: Oh no!!! Be safe!!

Adrien: I'll try but the winds are chaotic. So! Thank you for the questions. This story will be continued once I get power and wifi back. I will still be accepting questions as the story goes on!!! Bye!!

(Adrien and the characters wave goodbye nervously. The camera turns up to a sign that says "see you next time!!" As the screen fades out into black you hear one last behind the scenes conversation ...

Dave: yo Karkles got a ruler?

Karkat: WHY DO YOU NEED IT?

Dave: going to the bathroom.

Karkat: 12 INCHES. COULD BE 13...

John: HOW IN THE F-?!?

(The audio cuts out to crappy elevator music. I know you didn't wanna hear that but humor me for a sec. The average dick size is around 6 to 7 inches. I needed to make this joke. I think it was Game Grumps and the lie detector. I think. But it's been stuck in my head all day. XDDD)