Dashing through the halls. I'll kick you in the balls.

Dave. That's all.

To my surprise it was only John and I who helped. While we were organizing I heard Karkat constantly mumble under his breath. I couldn't quite understand a lot but I heard something a long the lines of 'I BETTER ___ __ SUBBING _____. I'D RATHER __ HALL MONITOR ____ DEAL WITH ____ DUMB _______ ______ OF EVERLOVING _____-____' It was kinda weird to hear someone angry about a school they do so well in. We finish up alphabetizing the things in the closet.

"THANKS FOR NOT BEING LAZY ASS FUCKTARDS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE." Karkat sighs and dusts himself off.

"No problem dude! You should come over and hang this weekend. You too Dave!" John jumps giddily. I'm okay with it. Though idk if Karkat is. Hmm I wonder what Karkat's house looks like. Was he put here for his grades too? Did John get put here for his grades? I have yet to find out.

"SURE I GUE-." The bell rings. We leave the closet and see the now empty room. 

"Alright that's our cue John. Catch ya later Karkles. Remember you owe us pizza now!." John and I grab our bags. We wave to Karkat and head to exit the room.

"MY NAME IS KARKAT, DICKWEED." He crosses his arms. I head off with John. We walk over to Geometry. The teacher welcomes us in and the class begins.

Damn this stuff is a lot to take in. I put my blouse and tie back to the way they were.

(I'm a freshman in Algebra 1. Get off my dick. -Author)

No sign of the pizza. I'm kinda disappointed... and hungry.

The bell is gonna ring in 10 minutes. Is Karkat coming or what? I should go check. Wait this is weird. Why am I expecting so much from him when we just met? Awe fuck it I have to go to the bathroom anyway so I'll stop by. I raise my hand.

"May I please go to the bathroom?" Ugh I hate the formalness.

"Alright but be quick." The teacher dismisses me. I stand up and head out of the classroom. When I enter the hallway it's silent. Besides the voice that's recognizable from 20 miles away. I press my back to the wall and peak my head around the corner.

"LISTEN DOUCHEBAGS. LEAVE ME ALONE." Two boys stand around Karkat. A third one is towering over him with his arms on the wall. The one on top of him smirks. 

"Awwe c'mon we're just asking for a smooch and a little helper to do our history project for us." 

"DOES IT EVER CROSS YOUR PEA SIZED MIND THAT MAYBE I'M NOT A FUCKING STUDY GUIDE! GO JACK OFF IN THE BATHROOM PISSBABIES. DO SOMETHING BETTER WITH YOUR LIFE THEN WASTE MY TIME." Damn Karkat  can roast. Karkat moves around them but they grab his hand.

"You're not going anywhere until you help us." The boy pulls Karkat closer to him. Okay that's enough I should step in.

"Wow fuck off man. How about you listen to the troll and go jack off to your moms sex tape." I turn the corner.

"What if I don't pretty boy? You gonna hit me or some shit. Your family isn't even rich. Are you gonna kill me with brain power." He and his friends laugh.

"Sure brain power. I don't mind giving you a concussion." I throw a punch at the guys  head. He ducks under and throws Karkat aside. Fuck I gotta grab him. The kid swings his leg under me. I jump over his leg and knee him in the chest. He coughs blood and punches me in the face. Thank god he missed the shades. I grab his head and knee it as well. Before I know it, a fight has begun. The other two kids start attacking. I these guys aren't very good at it but land a few hits. By the end though, they're on the floor. I end up with a few scratches and bruises on my arms and legs. Nothing too painful. The three boys lie on the ground stiffly. I turn to Karkat. He's terrified. Yeah I don't blame him. He scatters to his feet.

"A-ARE YOU OKAY..?!" Karkat runs over to me. Why's he askin me? The three dudes are the ones who are brain dead now. I nod nervously.

"C'MON I'LL TAKE YOU TO THE NURSE. THE CUSTODIAN WILL BE GLAD THOSE KIDS ARE OUT." Karkat grabs my hand and pulls me through the halls.  I get that same heavy feeling again. My body heat is increasing this time. The hell..?