Punch 3.0: Monsters Aren't Always Villains

Here's the next chapter.

It's a 2 part chapter, so I hope you enjoy it!

Lincoln was watering the plants on the balcony with Eva working out, then an annoying buzzing could be heard his eyes looked around to find a mosquito flying around which then landed on his hand, it tried in a futile attempt to pierce his skin. Lincoln raised his hand and smacked the bug within a nanosecond, creating a strong gust of wind pushing some water onto the patio, only for the mosquito to fly out from under his hand unharmed. Lincoln then tried to catch the bug twice, only to miss it both times and breaking the sound barrier both times. The mosquito then landed on the side of his head, his eyes glance at it before he slapped it, only for it to fly out unharmed. Lincoln put the pale down and stood up, he had a cold glare, he glanced to his left then vanished reappearing two feet away clapping his hands at the bug but missing the bug. he clapped again and he missed, he clapped in two places at once but still missed, this just when on and on. long story short, he missed. Then Eva killed the mosquito with a flyswatter.

Eva: How is it you can one-shot anything but you miss a single bug?

Lincoln: I don't know. How is it that you're such a dumb meathead?

Eva: WHY YOU LITTLE!!!

Eva chased Lincoln around the apartment until they ended up running outside and down the street. Eva managed to grab the albino's sleeve, but a purple guitar suddenly smacked her in the face, Eva's attacker was a young woman with short brown hair styled into a pixie cut, a lean build with a growing bottom-heavy figure, freckles on her cheeks, and wears light purple eyeshadow. She wears a black leather jacket over a purple t-shirt with a white skull, torn crew neck, and triangular sleeves, club symbol earrings, one black leather glove, a plaid skirt, black yoga pants with the knees torn, a black skull belt, and high purple boots.

 She wears a black leather jacket over a purple t-shirt with a white skull, torn crew neck, and triangular sleeves, club symbol earrings, one black leather glove, a plaid skirt, black yoga pants with the knees torn, a black skull belt, and high pu...

Lincoln: Oh. Hi Luna. Eva that's Luna, my sister, she's not like Lynn... Well... Right now is setting a bad example.

Luna: Leave My Brother Alone!

Eva then broke the guitar like a twig then glared at Luna, who gulped when she saw who it was.

Luna: O-Oh. Uh, Hi, Miss A Class Hero Eva

Eva:(thinking) Great another person whose afraid of me.

Eva gave a swift punch to Luna's stomach, knocking the wind out of her and walking away, Lincoln helped his sister onto the sidewalk as she regained her breath.

Lincoln: You definitely left a bad impression on her.

Luna: I got that. (thinking) Dammit, the one person I could've had to help me with this problem, and I pissed her off!