03: The News

After a long chat with Daisy. I manage to went home at time. My parents want me to go back home before seven and do the chore at our house.

I arrived in my house at 6:45 pm. I reach for my keys in one of the pocket of my bag. I open the door carefully not wanting to wake up the monsters if they are still there.

Oh yes! No parents present! I'm alone. Yehey!

I walk upstairs to my room. I drop my bag down the floor and ransack my closet. Finding some comfortable clothes to wear. I change my clothes and put my used dirty clothes in my basket.

I tie my hair. I go downstairs and to the kitchen. I check what I can prepare for dinner. I prepare some chicken adobo since the chicken in fridge was already 3 days in there. I also set up the rice cooker and put some wash rice with water equal to measure of rice.

When the chicken adobo was done and the rice is still on the process. I take the broom hang behind the door leading to backyard and start to clean the house.

The warm sign in rice cooker lighten up. Indicating the rice was cooked. I take a plate and tupperware. I put enough rice and adobo in my plate. I put some adobk in tupperware for my lunch tomorrow and put it in the fridge.

When I'm done eating and drink water. I wash the dishes. I finish almost 8 pm. I assume that my parents will be home around 8:30 pm to 9:30 pm. I run to the bathroom and brush my teeth.

I locked the front door and go to my room. I locked the door of my room and lay in my bed. My phone chime and vibrate on top of my drawer. I reach for my phone and I see a text from unknown number.

?: Hi!

Rose: Hello? Where did you get my number? and Who are you?

?: Rose! It's me. Steve. I get your number in your friend.

Rose: Oh...Okay...Byeeee...

I plan to astral project and I'm not interested to chit chat. I turn off the screen of my phone and set it in vibrate mode. I also set my alarm in 12:00 am to remind me that I need to go to sleep. My phone vibrate again. I didn't mind it because I know it's Steve.

I lay back down in my bed and start to relax my self. I let my body to fell asleep but not my mind. I feel some vibration in my body.

_____________________________

Third Person-

The morning breeze fills her nostrils. Cold air enters in her open windows. She open her eyes and blink it few times to adjust her vision.

The humming of birds outside greet her and wake her. She slid out in her bed and leave her home. She was now at the astral world.

She manage to get a home in astral world. She register as citizen with unfinished business on Earth. The time in real world and astral world was reversed.

She slid her shoes on and ran to the plaza. She stop when she see the announcement board. There are some events posters and competitions. Her gaze turned and took her attention in one of the posters.

The both world having trouble. The number of deaths in Earth was increasing. The western part having more population. Soon the collision will happen if this events constantly happen.

2,045,978 new souls enter yesterday with unfinished business. No one get up to heaven or down to hell.

1,468,477 the number of newborn in the Earth.