12: The Prank

June: Sunday.

Primrose POV-

The heat of morning sun radiate to my skin from the window. A person side hugging me. I feel fluffy skin and chubby cheeks in shoulder. Large leg on top of my legs.

I cracked open my eyes to see who is it. It's just Daisy at peace sleeping beside me, little snores escaping and slightly open mouth.

I pull from her hug carefully not to wake her up. My head hurts my body feel sore.

I walk downstairs planning to prank the mouth open snoring Daisy right now.

No one was around except to us. I run to the kitchen and search some lime or lemon.

I found a lemon. I quickly roll it and cut it. I extract the juice in a cup and ran back upstairs to the room.

I leave the door open for me to have easy access. I slid silently and walk in her side.

She was still snoring, open mouth and spread arms and legs. I'm holding laugh.

I set up my phone in my right hand now recording and the cup of pure lemon juice in my left.

I count in my mind 3...2...1. I pour the pure lemon juice in her mouth.

I burst out in laugh when she wake up in such a crumple face. Her face turn to disgust expression and act like ready to vomit the juice inside her mouth. Tread of saliva tracing down escaping in her mouth.

I fall to the floor, sitting and still laughing to her expression. I stop the video and let my phone on the floor.

"Good morning!" I say wiping my teary eyes.

"You bitch! Little demon." She say running towards the bathroom to wash her mouth.

"But you love me." I say pouting to her, following her to the bathroom.

"I hate you! You always prank me like that." She say gurgling water to wash her mouth.

"Nah. You love me. I love you!" I say chuckling and pout when I say the last sentence.

She give me killing look like she want to murder me. I raise my hands up in surrender.

"Chill." I say still can't control to laugh when I remember her face.

She just shove me to give herself way back to the room. Reaching for a towel to wipe her mouth.

"Next time. I'll let you sleep somewhere else if you always do that to me." She say sitting to her bed.

"Btw. I take care to your bruises when your out in your body. Why you have so many of that?" She say to me.

Daisy knew about my brother but about my family. She doesn't have any information about it. She doesn't know that my parents change about the incident.

"You know I'm clumsy girl. Right?" I say sitting beside her and hug her.

She just soften to my touch and hug me back.

"I follow you to the world. Where did you live?" Daisy ask to me.

I pull back and face her.

"I'm near the plaza and some main building of eastern residents. Why? Did you...?" I ask to her with excitement but worry.

"I'm about in northern part. Hour away from the plaza." She say.

"Did you get eastern residents mark?" I ask to her.

Daisy just nod to me and smile. She stand up and ready to leave the room.

"You know. I'm hungry. Lets go downstairs and eat something." She say walking towards the door and stop. She turn to face me.