22: Unofficial Date?

2nd week of July: Sunday

I wake up early to go back home and do some work. Daisy bid her goodbye when I ride the tricycle ensuring that I'll go home safe.

5:20 am, I arrive at my house. Holding a paper bag, my clothes inside on it while still wearing Daisy's pajamas. I leave the vehicle and pay for the fee.

When I enter the house. I shut the door and head to upstairs to my room. I change my clothes and wash my dirty clothes, also Daisy's clothes I borrow.

My phone buzz before I enter the bathroom. Tyler texted me.

Big Brother: 10 am, I'll pick you up in the same block yesterday.

I don't know why my body act weird. I feel excitement when I read Tyler's text to me.

I didn't reply and leave my phone above the drawer. I scrub my clothes and wash them.

6:00 am in the morning, I'm washing my clothes. I don't know what time my parents will go home. I assume that they will be home late night.

8:00 am, I finish washing my clothes. I also was my bed sheet, blanket and pillow cases.

I prepare breakfast and eat what I need. I pack some for lunch. I'm not selfish so I pack one for Tyler.

9:00 am, I prepare my self. I wear some comfy clothes. A t-shirt, hoodie and pants. I pack my bag with my phone, lunch, wallet, blessed candles and lighter inside.

9:30 am, Tyler texted me that he was on the way. Before I leave the house I secure it and start to walk.

9:45 am, I reach the block. I didn't saw any vehicle park so I decided to wait beside a street lights.

9:56 am, a motorcycle approaching to my position. A black, large motorcycle for racing and long ride. A familiar figure driving it, it's Tyler. His head was covered by the helmet.

He stop in front of me, remove his helmet and smile to me. Again his alone dimple show up.

"Lets go?" He ask handling me extra helmet.

"Uhm...are you reckless driver? If yes, I'll just commute." I said afraid of accident to happen.

He just grin at me.

"No! I'm not. Trust me, lets go." He said giving me assuring smile.

I reach the helmet and place it. I flinch when he reach it and adjust it.

I ride the motorcycle. I sit at the nearly end.

"Move closer." He said.

"What? Why?" I ask.

"We are not balance"

" You are too heavy. I feel the front move upward." He said in teasing tone.

I roll my eyes and move closer. He put his helmet on and I reach for the back handle to hold myself.

He drive slowly and he speed up.

"Hey!" I shout. He is at 60's speed.

He slow down a bit and speed up again. He is starting to annoy me again.

"If you will do it again. I'll go down. I'll practice alone." I shout but he didn't hear me.

He is at 80's now. I hug him afraid of flying away. We are at the highway. I don't know where we going. I forgot to ask him.

Instead of using my voice, I use telepathy.

Hey! Where we going?

He slow down a bit.

Secret, somewhere quiet but near place.

He response and close the contact of brain waves.

10:35 am, we arrive at feet of a hill. When he stop I go down. My knees feel weak and my butt slightly numb. I removed the helmet and return it to him. I wait for him after he park.

"Where we at?" I ask when he go back.

"In my secret place." He reply with a grin.

"I don't trust you." I said.

He just smile and I follow. A tree house. It's in good condition, looks like someone always repair it.

We go up and Tyler open the lights. It has small solar panel, battery and a light. He open the lights and different drawing showed up.

"Whoah. Is this all your work?" I ask.

He just nod and smile.

"So...should we start?" He said sitting in Indian style.

I copy him and start. I place the candles in north, east, west, south. I place it with distance to each other, enough for us to fit inside.

I light it up and we start.

We request for the guide of four gods representing the elements. We focused on our inner force inside and spread it all around our body. We keep doing it until we feel the force is so strong to strecth out.

All candles blow up. Indicating that we are finish.

13:00, we take our lunch. The view from the tree house was nice.

I give him the food I pack, he smile on it and thank me.

After we eat.

"So? What next we will do?" I ask to him.

"Hmmm...spell?" He said showing his wand.

"I don't have wand right now." I said.

"I'll just use my hand." I said.

"I'll use my hand too." He said.

We go down and start to cast something.

Turning some item to cute one, some in creepy, ugly, scary.

I try to control the weather. I'm forming the clouds to a rain. Then, Tyler just spread it out.

"Hey!" I said pouting to him.

"Oh..I don't want someone find this place." He said trying to hug me.

I cast little electricity and shot it to him.

"Ouch! You!" He said.

I run around to avoid his shot. We cast little to avoid damage. I stick out my tongue when he miss.

My phone buzz in my pocket.

"Wait!" I shout reaching for my phone.

17:00, my mum text me.

Mum: Where you at? Go home now!

Rose: okay...

"I need to go home now." I said.

"My parents will kill me."

I climb up and pack my stuff back.

Tyler just hurriedly run towards the motorcycle.

I shove the helmet and ride. I hug Tyler and we leave.

17:45, he drop me off where we meet.

"Thanks!" I said.

He nod and wait for me to start to walk.

I'm ready for another bruise.

My thought while running towards our house.

My mum standing outside with angry look. I just roll my eyes and slow down to walk.

Bruise here we come!