08: Prepare

June:Friday

I was busy yesterday. I have to tutor Steve and I have a elimination for the contest. Luckily, I won and chosen as representative of school for chest and quizbee.

My mind was so exhausted along with my body. I'm worried about my fireflies. I didn't even visit them yesterday.

I'm sleeping in Daisy's house. Actually, astral projecting. I tell her that I need to some place to stay sleep body in two to three days.

I tell my parents that we will make a project and tell that I'm with Daisy. Luckily, they are in good mood. A once in a blue moon event to me.

I push to go today. I follow the crystal to the place where it placed.

I blink eyes. Fireflies around me. They are flying so joyful when they see me. I look around and slid out to the bed. I saw a paper slid in the door. I pick up it and read it.

Rose,

There is some food in cabinet. Feel free to roam around but not my personal things. When you read it I'm in the plaza.

Peter
Thursday

I open the door and leave the room. I head downstairs and to the kitchen.

I find my self a bread and chocolate drink. It's not actually chocolate drink. It's nearly close to the taste of chocolate drink.

There is some differences between the food culture in live world and astral world. They are not known in ordinary people until human die and go to different world to start a new life in different form of creature.

I sit in the couch after I put my food in tray and take a book from a shelve. While I'm eating and reading a clicked of the door catch my attention.

I stood up in my seat and peek out my head to see who it was. It was only Peter. When he saw me he said. "Hi"

He was handling a bunch of papers. Which I conclude that it was information about the wanted guys or my brother.

My last information I got about my brother was he was confirmed caught by a demon to be a slave.

When I knew that, my heart pound in information, hope flush in my body (soul). I wanted to cry because my brother is still there not being sacrifice for a such a nonsense power. I have a chance to get him, meet him, save him.

I sat back to the couch and wait for Peter to arrived.

He put the tower of paper in coffee table. Dust flew when he put it. A bang sound flew around the room. Causing me to flinch in the dust.

Luckily, I'm done eating my food when he put it.

"This was the information I gathered up about the wanted creatures. Unfortunately, no new records for your brother. The place still hidden. I think the place have spell on it." He say sitting beside me.

He slump down in the couch and let out a sigh. I look at him a while and turn my gaze to the papers in front of us.

"Wait, did you not go here yesterday?" He ask me.

I look back again to him and nod.

"I was busy yesterday and my body was exhausted. Exhausted body is not okay when you astral project. It will soften the string that hold the body and the soul." I say placing down the book on the table.

Reaching to some paper and read some of it information written.

"Oh, okay. Now I know."

"I'll take a bathe and I'll be back." He say standing up in his place and leave the room.

I read some information. I walk towards the kitchen while holding a paper and reading the contents.

I took a water and go back to the living room.

I've read the half when Peter walk inside the room.

Creature No. 1 Jig was in the western part of the western residents. After a mountain named Scream. The mountain contain a magic that taking the voice of a creature. The voice stolen was used to scare the owner. The simple counter on it was focusing in the path and don't let your own fear show in your emotions.

Fear is the only inner weakness of a creature. Learning to fight back in your own fear give you power to fight those fear attacker. Even humans can learn it.

Creature No. 2 Rocky was in the southern part of the western residents. Its near the lake and closed coal mining site. The old coal mining site was owned by the vampires. The male vampires was the worker on it and the female vampires stay home. There is conflict between two sexualities due to gender inequality.

Male vampires can have wives as many as he can handle the financial support. The number of females is controlled. A female vampire need to have carry a boy. When its girl it will be aborted but when the number of females goes down they will allow.

I read some book about it that some female vampires rebel against the council and kill their husbands. It's due to system and the blood they eat. The females was most hungry than males because males are the workers and needs energy.

"Oh, I didn't know you're a fast reader." He say with a chuckle while his gaze on the papers.

"I just scan it. Skipping some unimportant." I say laying my back in the couch.

"So, when we will start?" I ask.

"I can stay two to three days." I said with a large genuine smile.

"Woah, whoah. How?" He said raised brow.

"I'm just applying some expensive shit spell to me. I know that when 12 pm here all the astral projector need to leave because they were detected by demons. I know that our smell roam around the world when 12 pm to 3 pm here."

I shifted in my sit due to my butt numbed.

"So, I have three to four hours spell to hide my smell. Uhuh? Sounds good plan?" I say elbowing the side of Peter.

"It's too dangerous. Specially we were outside." He say frowning in worry and raising tone the last words.

I pout and give him my best puppy look to convinced him. His expression soften to my action.

"Fine. Just be careful. Okay." He said.

And my technique always work.

I thought to my self. Feeding my own ego and grin about it.

"What are you grinning at?" He ask.

"Uh. Some thought." I say smiling to him.

We finish reading the rest of the papers.

Some was about how to protect us and how to fight them. Some was about the weapons needed and item. Lastly, because its Peter he also have the short history of the creature.

When we are done I run upstairs. I took a quick bath and change clothes. I put high cut boots, jeans, t-shirt and a jacket. All black to hide my self.

When I'm done, I pack up my things. I put back my fireflies in jar, leaving them some food and water inside. I also took the crystal under the bed and put it back to my necklace.

All ready for the next adventure. (Oh, read it with excited heroic tone. Hmm.)