17: The Secret Plan & Revenge

I feel my hair is waving above my head. Cold wind blew to my skin that send me shiver. My head was pounding. My feet numbed in a rope tied on it and my hands tied at my back.

I look to my side Tyler on my side and Peter on the end. I look around and I just see bon fire in front of us. Darkness surrounding the light from the bon fire.

"Well, well, well." The woman voice echoed, clapping her hands.

"Two souls and one shifter." She said walking towards the bon fire.

A tall skinny woman in mid 20's showed up. She was so sexy and gorgeous. Her hair was colour violet. Her eyes was black, lips is pink, skin is white and look like soft.

Witch

I rolled my eyes mentally. Witch have gorgeous appearance unlike to those cartoons and some movies. Witch is like vampire, old in number but stuck in 20's appearance causing to attract their victim.

The Heart.

I remember what I read. Two options. The heart is with her still in her body pumping or out in her body pumping and hide it somewhere.

The heart of the witch is like a soft red glass,
Pumping so fast.
When she dies,
She turn to a dust.

"What is in your mind young lady?" The woman snap me in my thoughts.

I just look at her null face. I look to my friend. Peter and Tyler, I don't trust Tyler because only hours ago when we meet.

The old man walk beside the woman holding the poster and give it to Jig. Jig took it and read it.

"Oh, so brave." She said trying to look concern and worried.

The old man cut the rope in our feet but still tied. We fall to the ground. We turn to sit and we share a same look.

Why? Why Peter let me travel alone awhile ago?

The thought running to my mind. He didn't tell me the reason.

"How about we play a game?" She said walking towards us.

She snap her finger. The cave turn to a white room with large chess board.

"A big chess game." She said flying to the a stage with full view of large chess board.

Our voices are taken. We can't talk. All souls gather up. The tied rope in our hands and feet vanish like a bubble.

"So who is the player? I'm in white one." She said.

All souls look at me. I look to Peter and Tyler and they just nod.

I raise my hand.

"Oh!" She said pulling me up where she stood.

All souls looking at me begging to be save.

A small chess board appear to us revealing all the player positioned.

Peter and Tyler become the bishop. The one who walk diagonal white and black. I appear in the board as the King and the Jig also.

The leader of the two kingdom. All was set up. They are tied in a magical rope, floating in the air.

Jig take turn first. I have a own strategy that I use.

Early practice, huh!