Germany x Czech Republic

Hey, Please keep in mind that I am now very angered and writing this in rage and spite, I'm also writing this at like- 2 am, so this will get probably deleted tomorrow, or if I'll like it enough, it will get corrected and checked. (Grammarly does not do its job correctly and it's frustrating)

This is- I don't even know what this is...gore? Yeah, I guess it's gore. There is NO lovey-dovey baby-making.

This is torture. This is torture. This is torture. This is breaking someone's mind and traumatizing them.

I am N O T, I repeat, NOT supporting this type of behavior, it's just that writing gore helps me cope with my aggressiveness and anger.
Also because it is kinda fun to write.

You have read this warning, do not call the police on me.

If you could not care less about the explanation, feel free to skip to the "warning" text, the rest is not that important, but it's just to give it context.

Thank you.

———————————————

"Germany...please...I'm really hungry..."

The German country smiled as he slowly crouched down to get to the level of the slightly struggling and begging Czech man, he was hungry and starved for about a week, he hoped that begging Germany would keep him from saying what he was just about to say, a sentence that haunted the smaller boy ever since he got kidnapped by the german, way bigger man. "If you want food, you have to pay for it, you know the rules, liebe." Responded Germany, only getting a small sob and struggle in response, and that surely made the smile that the German proudly wore fall, now changing into a smaller frown.

"You don't like our little system?"

"You are asking me this for a month..."

After some time of getting through the struggles of letting out sentences, Czechia managed to look into the blue, raging eyes of the semi-blond man in front of him that was now standing up. He felt so weak, so useless...as if the month of torture and struggles he was put through did not matter, as if all the strength he built up during that long and painful month was completely for nothing. "You know I love you, right?" He was asked, while also forced to nod "But you know I still want you to give something back to me if I give something to you, right?" This time, only silence responded to Germany's question, silence the Czech loved, but oh so hated at the same time.

"Please...don't get mad- I-"

"That is not a proper answer to my question. Answer it."

A whimper escaped Czechia's mouth, he was mad, Germany was mad, mad because he pointed out something obvious, something that the German knew. He couldn't bring himself to answer his question, even forcing that nod was painful, this surely was not love, drugging your love interest and tying them up to a chair is not showing affection to them, it was making the Czech feel miserable, so miserable he didn't have the strength to cry when he was alone anymore, all he wanted was to embrace his true friends again, the friends that would care for him, the friends that were there when he was saddened.

As soon as Germany did not receive an answer after a few seconds, he let out a small hum "I was planning on going easy on you this time, you know?" He wasn't. That was a lie. A lie to make the Czech Republic feel even more horrible for what he said, also in such a harsh tone. He thought that the smaller should have learned by now how such disrespectful phrases hurt and angered him. "He should have known better," his head said "make him learn" it continued. "No, wait! Wait! Please! I beg you- I didn't mean to! I swear I didn't mean-"