ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ³ » [ ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ]

After talking a bit with the classmates, you called out one of the boy's name.

“Hey, Johnny?” You called his name and he immediately ran to your table.

“Yes, pumpkin?”

“Can you gathered all boys in this academy to change into comfortable outfit because I'll start training you guys today and please gathered in the training room at 5 pm later. It's okay if you guys late and don't forget to buy a mineral water later.” You command him and he nodded.

After seeing all of them walked out, you and Yuqi went to the hallways heading right away to your lockers. You took out your outfits and Yuqi does the same thing.

Then, both of you went to the toilet to change. You enter one of the stall and lock the door while undressing yourself. After done undressing yourself, you put on your outfit.

«______________»

«_______________»

«_______________»

Then, you went out from the stall and saw Yuqi was wearing her simple white shirt and a black short. You went towards the sink and washed your hand.

Then, you guys went out from the toilet, directly made your ways back to the lockers. You open your locker up and pulled out a hanger and hang the uniforms there. You closed the locker and both of you went towards the cafeteria to buy a mineral waters for you guys.

When you guys reached the cafeteria, you saw the four guys far from you guys but also with the other four guys. You looked away and sensed that they were all staring at both of you. Same goes to some of the other boys who were there.

You just continued to walked until you both arrived at the counter. You guys started to buy some mineral bottles while looking at your phone.

«________________________»

Mingi's POV

“Guys, wasn't that the doll girl?” I said while pointing towards two girls directions.

All of them turned their heads to the directions I was pointing and their jaws dropped. The other boys also turned around when they heard I was talking.

All of their jaws dropped and include me but I more like drooling.

“Fuck! Why she was wearing that outfit?” Hongjoong asked with his jaw dropping.

“That's because she said they will trained us today.” Someone suddenly butted into the conversations.

All of us turned and saw NCT and WayV. All of us nodded and Johnny explained.