ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ⁸ » [ ᴛʀᴀᴘ ]

A weeks has passed and nothing has happened yet but still, something feel off. You were at the shooting ranges with the others were there as they stare at your posture in awe.

The way your forehead was sweating which make a strand of hair glued onto your forehead. The way your eyes sharply darted onto the moving ranges in front of you make them went silent.

After you done shooting, you turned and put the gun away after refilling the bullets. They were kinda shock on how you handle the sharp gun sound which make you didn't even bother to wear the earplugs.

You walked towards the table and grab the medium size of towel to wiped off your sweats. Then, you gave the boys some chances to use the shooting ranges while you're showering.

_____________

After your done, you put on a black sweatpants with double white lines on each sides. Then, you wear a white oversized blanked shirt untucked. You out your hair into a high ponytail and changed the bandages of your knuckles and arm since it still didn't fully recovered yet.

You walked into the shooting ranges room and saw them resting on the floor.

“Hey, Y/n.” Hwanwoong greeted you.

“Hey.” You greeted back even though your face was having a straight expression on.

You then took a sit on a bench and started to lean forwards with your hands intertwined and resting on the each side of your thighs.

“You guys got some potential I see, eh.” You said which make them chuckled in happiness.

“Zico, got anything yet?” You asked Zico who was sitting on the floor with his legs crossed.

“Nope. Nothing new since the last weeks.” He said while shaking his head to each sides.

“I see. It's okay, you worked hard already and please don't overwork yourselves guys.” You said in a warning tones.

They nodded when suddenly an alarmed sounds echoing in the building. You guys each take some guns with you and ran to the nearby glass to looked outside.

You guys saw some people breaking the entrance doors forcefully and barged into the building. You guys went to the main hallways and met up with them.

You guys fight with them all and you got some bruises on your face and arms but then, you guys proceed to make your ways towards the huge field.

You felt something was kinda off so you made them all backed away a bit from you. You distanced yourself from them before pushing on the button of your small communication earplug.

“Now.” You whispered towards your small earplug.

Then, another bunches of your men started to enter the building from the back of the building and protect Yuqi and those boys. They were all clueless about what just happened.

You guys were at the huge fields with the other of them being watched by your men. You marched to the front and suddenly, you accidentally stepped on a rope which make something caught your neck and choke it.

You shuttled your eyes to prevent yourself from screaming. Then, you traced your finger on the rope as it get tight each times you move.

Then, two male with black suit came up to you and bring you along with them somewhere. You looked behind you and saw they were get dragged along.

You guys were dragged along the streets until you guys arrived in front of the nearby abandoned building. You were dragged off inside of the building and they took you until you're in the middle of the building.

They pushed you until your knees brushed against the concrete which slightly made it bruised. You rubbed your knees and was standing in the middle of the building with all of them behind you.

You looked around and saw a chair a meters away from you and some ropes, chains and other metal stuffs were there. You got confused and looked around when a voice instantly interrupted you from your thoughts.

“Well, well. Look who we have here if it wasn't my precious little one.” A male voice interrupted you which make you instantly open your eyes.

“Nice to see you again, Chae Y/n.”