01: How?!

A/N: I know it's a bad idea to be starting another story but I just couldn't help it. There are many smutty and angst omegaverse out there but I don't think I've seen one that's about family fluff or just plain silliness. (if there are one please tell me about it)

PS: I know omegaverse and smut goes hand in hand but there's not smut here, just randomness.

-o-o-o-

For the first time in Izuku's life, he was utterly stunned and is at loss of what he should do.

Staring at the pregnancy test with his eyes wide open, Izuku couldn't believe what he's seeing. It was positive and he wanted to believe that was some kind of a mistake. He thought that the reason why his heats didn't come is due to some health reason.

Leaving the toilet, Izuku was stunned to see Katsuki standing there. Katsuki must have found it weird that he was inside the toilet for so long and came to check on him.

"What's taking you so long in there?" Katsuki asked.

Izuku stare at him as he slowly lift up his hand, showing his Alpha (and husband) the positive reading on the pregnancy test.

"Kacchan... I'm pregnant ..." Izuku muttered.

"Yeah, I can see that." Katsuki said. While his expression didn't change, on the inside he was overjoyed by the fact that they are going to have a pup soon. And now that his omega is pregnant, no more hero work for him and most importantly, no more reckless fighting that would cause injuries and fucking broken bones!!

"But... I was on pills so how?"

"Bold of you to assume that a mere pill can stop my fucking sperm-"

"Kacchan! No swearing in front of the pup!"

"Our pup is not even born yet, shitty Deku!"