"A/N"

(A/N)

DEAR READERS, I WANT TO THANK YOU FIRST BECAUSE OF YOUR SUPPORT I LOVE WHAT I AM WRITING.

I READ TOO MANY MARRIAGE STORIES AND TRUST ME I LIKE IT BUT I AM THINKING ABOUT SOMETHING OPPOSITE WELL I DON'T KNOW YET WHERE IT WILL GONNA TAKE ME BUT I AM GOING TO TRY.

AND DO NOT FORGET CHECK MY OTHER STORY, And ONE SHOT TOO IF YOU HAVEN'T READ IT YET

"DO YOU KNOW THE L WORD"

"LOVE OF MY LIFE" (MPREG)

"THE CRIME THAT I COMMITTED"

"THE MAN WITH MASK ONE SHOT 18+"🔞

"THIRSTY ONE SHOT 18+"🔞

THANK U SO MUCH FOR LISTENING MY NON STOP NONSENSE 😂😂

Disclaimer

Photos and/or videos used in the story are NOT owned by the writer unless specified. Credits go to their respective owner.

Warning

Story is labeled mature content.

Contains

Explicit sexual scene/s (Manxman), mature language, violence.

Consider this as the only and final warning.

Credits: Chiffon_cake (2moons characters)

This work is a Fanfiction. The characteristics and personality of the characters do not necessarily reflect how and what they are in real life. Any similarities with the real persons, and the events surrounding the said persons are purely coincidental.

I don't mean to offend anyone with whatever is written in this story. This work is purely a product of my imagination, designed solely to entertain.

English is not my first language. There will be mistakes made: grammar errors, poor use of words and/or phrases, misspell words, typos.

Thank you in advance for giving this story a chance. 🙇

PS: This story might get depressing. I was already crying as I wrote a few of the lines here. Maybe that's just me. But if based on the reactions I got from the prequel, I would say, this won't be popular either. I don't know yet.

Anyway, updates on this will be sporadic. I'm publishing a chapter Every time inspiration hits me, which won't be all the time as I have other stories running in my head.

I write as a hobby and means to relieve stress. Pressuring me would only get me 'demotivated'.

* * *

Everyone, see you soon! 😚

In the end I would feel loved if you would vote and comment and let me know if you are enjoying it.