Every Coin has Two side's

So now this story is going to bit Massy. I'll try my best to explain all the things but still trying to let you know I am not that much of a good writer so just ask me if you get confused.

In the next few chapters you will see  more forth's PoV then beam's let our boy come out of darkness too.

Beam's PoV 

What have I done I didn't even say anything I was just gonna ask him if he was fine but why did he have to shout at me like that how can he change his attitude toward me as soon as his parents leave us alone and what was he saying they should have let him die they shouldn't have saved him…..?

Forth's PoV

I pulled my hair in anger. I was out of my rage. I don't know why our parents are doing it as I told them they should know that I don't want to do that. They want me to be the person that is dead a long time ago, they want me to be who I even forgot that ever existed.

"And I shouted at him again today I am sorry snowball I know you don't like when I behave like this I know I shouldn't do that but you know that I am doing all of this for you you know the reason behind all the things I am doing" said forth in a low voice and a tear escaped from his eyes.

I've still remember the day when we first meet each other's it wasn't two months ago it was  25 years ago he was so small  and so white and he was a crying mess because that little show ball had just lost his parents in a car accident his grandpa brought him to my house so we could play with each other and beam would able to forget about his parents and accident and open up with him like a normal child.

I've remember how I was mesmerized by his beauty call me sadism but he was the most cutest thing I ever have seen crying he was looking an angle he still is.i know how hard it was for a 7 years old to win over 5 year's broken soul but I was stubborn too I even willing to give him my all limited edition toys  But that time I can hold him to give him strength but this time I am I am gonna be the person who he hate the most  

What I did to you 24 years ago I know you can't forgive me for that and you shouldn't because  I can't forgive myself too .

I know you don't remember me, you have wiped me out of your memories, your life and your heart from that time. For what I have done to you I know I deserve it. I know I am an asshole and I am being a jerk to you but I don't want you to get through what you have been through Because of me not again so it's okay to hate me.

It's so hard for me to control myself to not hold on to you. I see you everyday in front of me but still I can't reach out to you. We are just inches apart but I still can't hold you. I just want you to hold you in my arms again but  because of what I did I lost that right.

I miss you all the time, but I miss you the most when I lay awake at night, and think of all the wonderful times that we spent with each other for those were some of the best and most memorable times of my life.

I miss you. I miss you and me together. I miss us.

Maybe I need a hug. No no, I need your hug. But I know I can't possibly have it. Is it bad that I want  you so much, that you are always the only thought on my mind?

Because what’s worse than knowing you want something, besides knowing you can never have it?

When you loved someone and had to let them go, there will always be that small part of yourself that whispers, "What was it that you wanted and why didn't you fight for it?"

...unrequited love does not die; it's only beaten down to a secret place where it hides, curled and wounded. For some unfortunates, it turns bitter and mean, and those who come after pay the price for the hurt done by the one who came before.