"Arrenged Date"

3rd pov.

"I wonder if this story is a warning for me, a preview of my own life which I thought I had left buried deep inside my heart so cleverly,I couldn't help but think It was against all scientific reason for two people who hardly knew each other, with no ties at all between them, with different characters, different upbringings, and same genders, to suddenly find themselves committed to living together, to sleeping in the same bed, to sharing two destinies that perhaps were fated to go in opposite directions."

"Well I don't mind if he was a man that I am going to marry, not women.Okay, okay. I can do this, I can do this just breathe. Mentally I prepared myself but it didn't help with the feeling of jumping off a cliff deep in my belly".

"Yes I am going to marry a man I don't even know a total stranger. And it was over the first and last arranged date before the marriage. In a week we are going to get married and I have no other option but to go and marry the guy whoever he is.

Well I have so many things that are running in my mind trust me I am going insane. But that thought has to wait. I have a date in 30 minutes and here I am thinking about crazy stuff.

I left my crazy thoughts aside in my mind and started getting ready for my so-called " arranged date" even thinking about giving me goosebumps.

I got up from the bed, went to my closet and got a back shirt and went to the washroom . Even if it's an arranged date I should be presentable right. I gently spread a perfume and took a look in the mirror ummm not bed. I was looking fine.

So I got my keys and went to my destination for the so -called "arranged date"

Well I haven't gone on a date before so I don't

know what the hell is gonna be there and what I should do.

Now you were all thinking if I am that irritated why I am doing this at all well maybe I don't like it marriage and date but I have to because it's my grandfather's wish that I marry that man.so I would because he is my world I will tell you about it later promise but for now gotta go or else I am going to late and I don't like to be late.

Another person pov

I am angry and very angry like I can kill someone. My parents arranged my marriage with a man.i am not even interested in guys I am not gay but here I am In one week I have to marry guy an gay. And I don't have a choice if I back out of this marriage they will be going to kick me out for all properties I will be penniless and they now I can't leave without luxury. Aahhhh I just want to beat someone to death trust me.

I don't even know who the hell that person is. I am supposed to just get married to a stranger that thought was driving me insane.

And today I have to go meet that gay freak. that I am going to get married. And here I am middle of the way in my fucking so called arrenged date way. Well I am handsome and I have a great tanned muscular body. Well I should not praise myself right.

And here I am fighting for my mind and thinking whether I should go inside or not, if not how I am going to live without luxury without money.

So I decided to go inside and I checked for my reservation table at the counter and they said table no 09 so I went to the table and I saw a man sitting on a chair and playing with his phone.is he even serious he is here about arranged marriage date and he is playing with his phone what a joke.couldn't see his face because I had a back of him in front of me.My anger increased more but I control myself.

So I go and introduce myself

"Hey there are you beam I am Forth Jaturapoom"said forth.

"Yes I am beam Baramee nice to meet you" said beam as he risked his hand to shake

But forth, ignoring his hand and grabbed a seat across the beam.

(A/N that's for now hey guys how are you? I hope you all will be fine and safe. I brought a new story for you. I hope you will enjoy it. I have an request for you guys this is new story so I want you to do something for me ( if you want to or can) can you tag your friends to read this story and I want some chaty readers well I love my silent readers too but if you will let me know what you think about my story so I will find out what you want or what I should give you thanks so much for reading hope you will enjoy it. I will post the next chapter tomorrow. See you soon.)