"What are you Hiding Forth...?"

"What happened?" Asked beam.

"Iamatthepolicestationandiwantyoutogetmeoutbecaouseyouaremyhusbandandandcan'ttellanyoneelsetohelp"said forth in one breath.

"What are you saying I can't understand, talk to me in human language so I can understand you?"said beam.

"I am  at the police station and i want you to get me out because you are my husband and I can't tell anyone else to help"said forth.

"What have you done to give me your address? '' I'll be there as soon as I can,"said beam.

Now next 

Beam hang up the phana call. He truned to mean who was waiting for him to have dinner.

Beam booked next figlt to bali to go to forth. He went back to his seat and started eating dinner with ming.

There was an awkward silence no one said anything as they were eating their food.

"What happened is everything ok" asked mean.

"Umm I have to go back something came up" said beam.

"But you have 5 more days to stay and I have lots of things to do for you" said mean.

"What?" asked beam in confusion.

"Umm….I mean I have lots of places to show you because of your package"excuse mean.

"Umm it's okay I won't file a complaint or something but I have to go. I'll be here again then you can show me the rest of Paris" said beam.

"You won't going to stay even if I force you to stay," said mean.

"I am sorry I can't" apologize beam.

"So when will you gonna leave"asked mean.

"In two hours my flight will fly in two hours" said beam.

"Two hours only"  repeated mean.

"Umm...we have to go back at hotel I have to pack everything" said beam.

" Let's eat, then I'll drop you to the hotel , then I'll pick you up for the airport," he said mean.

"It's okay you don't have too" said beam.

"But I want to and I am not asking, I am telling you that I'll drop you," he said mean.

"Gezzz you are shouting at me like you are my boss or something fine you will drop me" said beam.

After eating their dinner mean dropped beam to his hotel there is only 30 minutes left to beam's flight time but mean wasn't there to pick up beam.

Beam pov 

Maybe mean is busy, that's why he hasn't reached yet. I was trying to call him but he wasn't picking him up his phone and I am getting let go. I should call a taxi and go to the airport by myself.beam called for a taxi and left for the airport.

Mean's pov

I am getting angry I thought I still have 5 day's to win beam's heart but don't know what happened that he have to leave early I made A gift for him but it's isn't complete yet so I came to complete it but I didn't know it will take that much time I didn't notice but I have only half hour before beam would leave. I drive very fast to his hotel then I got the information that beam has checked out already. So I left for the airport but it seems like my luck isn't with me. I missed the fuccking flight and missed beam and missed giving beam his gift.I tried to call him but his phone was off. I am fucked up.

Beam's pov 

After long 17 hour flight I Finally reach bali  and I straight went to police station to got forth out. I don't know why I am even doing this. I can practically enjoy my honeymoon with meaning but here I am running to him. Did my love  for him make me crazy. But  you stupid beam you don't love him or should I remind you can't love him.even after forth alway insult me didn't treat me well but I have promises him I'll take care of him so even if it's contact marriage but it's marriage and for the time began he is my husband till we don't get divorce. I don't care if he hates me or doesn't see me as his husband. It's his problem not mine. I'll keep my relations and my promise. I know I sound stupid but this is who I am.

And maybe I am not made to love someone. I loved my parents. They left me. I love him. He left me and now I feel like he will leave me too but it's okay. I got used to it. That's why I don't have many friends. I don't get attached to people because I know everyone will have to leave.

I was lost in my thoughts. I didn't even know when I reached the police station.

I seen forth seating at the branch he looked like zombie.i shined and went to officer I did the all paperwork and they  relished forth.

Forth came out of the shell he was shaking. Looks like he has fever I don't know what happened to him but looks like he isn't doing find.

Forth's pov.

When I ended up in cell I called beam I didn't know he will come to help me I have phobia for locked places I can't breath even if I locked in my room that's why  I don't even lock my room. And here I am locked up for more than 20 hours I think I am going to faint but suddenly I see beam coming I breathe in relief I got up and went toward him but suddenly I lose my balance and darkness took over my eyes.

"Forth what happened are you" said beam as he held unconscious forth in his arms.

Beam's pov.

I took him to nearby hotel called a doctor. I saw him sweating badly. 

Doctor came in few minutes later.and checked forth.

"Doc, is he okay with what happened to him?" I asked.

"Seems like he had panic attack or something like that I have give him shot's he will be find after resting" said doc.

"Okay thank you doc for your help" I thanked him.

Doc left I see forth I thought I should clean him up he was sweating I bought a wet towel and start wiping his body I unbutton his shirt.and seeing is ranked macular body I gulped my saliva. Beam concentrate he is sick you have to take care of him not attack him. I scold myself after cleaning him up  I changed his shirt with mine.

" Don't do this" forth was mumbling in his sleep.

"We didn't do anything wrong just let me go home" said again sleeping forth.

He was shaking badly and tears were running out of his eyes. My mind wasn't working clearly after seeing him like that he was having a nightmare . I don't know what I should do so I held him and hugged his sleeping body to calm him down.

"Ahhh it's okay no one gonna hurt you I am here with you" I said stroking forth back softly.

" Shhh calm down I am here with you I won't gonna leave you alone" I continue talk to him try to calm him down while stroking his back after a while he calm down and went back to sleep.

"What happened to you Forth, what are you hiding inside you" I asked to sleeping forth.

(A/N)

Aww first of all I want to thank all of you who are responding to my question I love your opinions I really like to read what you think and want and in last part I felt loved by all of you thank you so much for loving and responding this story♥️♥️

Now back to the story.

"What do you think will mean let go of beam that easily…….?"

"What happened to forth what is he hiding behind his raugh sell….?

"What do you think what is going to happen next…..?