"Should I Or Should I Not"🤔

Beam's_pov

In the way of home beam thought a lot what earlier happened even though beam liked forth at first but after hearing his words make him think about it a lot and who wouldn't be when the person you are going to marry told you he is not interested on you or never will be it takes guts to do something like that when you know that there is no further for happiness in your relationship.

Even if I put aside all my thoughts and marry him, what will happen next , what future I will have or more specifically what future "we" will have.I know we are  going to blow all of this one day. And our life will be doomed the way it is. We don't have a future together.

Beam doesn't even know when he reached his home with all the thinking.

He went for his room but before that he checked his grandfather's room whether he was there or not. But he wasn't there.

So beam went to his room.

After he reached his room he brought a picture from the drawer.

He set down on the bed corner. Holding that picture.

"Hay love it's been a while since I talked to you" said beam.

"I know you won't come out of the picture to talk to me. You left me a long time ago without even a single goodbye. I still can't understand why you did that well whatever your reason was it was yours you decided that you will left me alone I didn't you decided that you will not gonna love me I didn't I loved you I love you and I always will after all you are my first love" said beam to staring at picture on his hands.

"Well I am not here to neg you about my love for you. I am not trusting me. I am here to talk about something else. I am going to get married" said beam.

"Hey don't stare at me like that you don't love me you will not come back even if you will there is no chance that you will even gonna recognise me so don't give me that look ok" said beam.

"So what I was talking about ummm yes I am going to get married and I met him Today and at first I saw him. I fell for him. He was like Greek god. Hay stop with the staring thing I am not trying to make you jealous or something just listen to me will you and even if I fell for him you are my first love and second even if he has great looks still you are the most handsome man for me '' Said beam smiling at the picture.

"Where I was yes I met him Today but except for his look there is nothing good about him he is a total asshole and I can't decide what should I do now grandpa wants me to marry him but I don't think I should ''said beam with shing.

"Because he told me he doesn't love me and never will, why was only my love life dommed first and now the man I am going to marry why I only fell for jerks no offence but yes you both are jerks' ' said beam.

"Yes I decided I can't marry him. I can't be with someone who can't even love me. Yup, I won't, I will tell grandpa in even," said beam.

"I can't regret later marrying the guy who can't even love me. It will destroy both of our lives,"said beam.

Forth_pov

Unfortunately, the clock is ticking, the hours are going by. But forth haven't decided yet what he should do he thought if he told the truth so beam will cancel the marriage.

But he didn't think that the beam would react that way. Well known one ever dared to talk back to forth because of his temper but beam not only talked back but also left him there.

Should I talk to mom that I can't marry or should I run away.forth was  pulling his hairs in frustration.

He grabbed his jacket and keys of his bike and left the house.

He was driving like a manic well he always drove like that but today he doesn't know which direction he should go.

He went for club

As usual as he entered girls start throwing herself on him but today forth want something else.

So he grabbed a seat on the corner and ordered a few shots.

He was gulping the shots down to his throat again and again.

After that someone approached forth.

"Hey forth what are you doing here without any girls on your lap" said the girl.

"Hay nam long time no see and for the last one I am not in the mood today" said forth.

"Wow that's new the great forth jaturaphoom is not in the mood" said nam.

"What happened buddy something bothering you" asked nam.

"Well there is a deal that I have to deal with any condition. If I don't I could losse everything but I don't want to because I hate the type of person that I have to deal with. What should I do? ''said forth in a drunken state.

"First of all you should find a way that you can get the deal and you don't even have to be with the person that you hate,"said nam.

"What does that mean? I mean everyone has weaknesses, use that as a weapon for you, you know right what I mean" said nam.

"I got that thank you nam I own you a big one" said forth.

"So why don't you repay it tonight with you" said Nam while his fingers on forth's lips.

"You know that right nam I can't fuck one hole twice and I fucked your all holes vary hard"said forth.

"You know you are a jerk" said nam and left forth alone

"So mr baramee I am coming for you" said forth with a scary smile on his face.

(A/N that for now)

What do you think what will gonna happend next....?

Will forth can find an weakness of beam...?

Will beam gonna change his mind....??

What do you think.....??(your opinions)

By by for now take care of yourself stay healthy ❣️