"Love In 250 Languages"

"So what is the story behind your Alone honeymoon?" Asked me.

" None of your business " replied beam.

"Okey calm down don't tell if you don't want to but let me tell you something just forget about everything. Paris is a wonderful place to enjoy when you can and go back to where you come from with good memories. It's not worth thinking about that person who doesn't think about you" said mean.

"Okay I get it don't be dramatic it doesn't suit you" said beam.

Mean didn't say anything he just kept staring at the beam.

#Now_next

Beam's pov

I thought it wouldn't gonna hurt if I will enjoy my honeymoon with mean so I did and today they have.

One side beam who thought that his honeymoon is gonna be a disaster but it turned out pretty good because of mean company.

So we enjoyed every minute of my trip. I got to test street food and a variety of different kinds of sweets and you know I am a big fan of sweets. I just love sweets.

Then we go to The Wall of Love

"The Wall of Love'', also called Le Mur des Je T'aime, is a large wall where the words "I Love You" are written in 250 languages. " Said mean.

"Wow that's nice I am sure whoever created this wall must be madly in love" Beam replied

"Maybe or maybe he just wanted to show that love excited we just have to find in our language" replied mean.

"Umm so you mean this wall let's you find your love in your language" asked beam.

" You won't understand, let's go. We will be late for our perfume workshop "said.

Beam just went with him because he can't win against him.

At the perfume workshop beam made three perfume.one for himself one for mean to thank him for this lovely tour and the last one for forth he doesn't know why he made it but he did. But he wasn't sure if he was going to give him or keep it to himself as the beam was busy making perfume when the workshop owner came to him.

"aww quel bel homme tu es trop beau et beau pour un homme" said the owner.

(Aww what a lovely man you are too beautiful and handsome for a man)

Beam doesn't get the words what the owner telling him so he pulled mean's shirt for help mean smiled at beam's innocence.

"n'est-il pas mignon aussi" said mean.

(Aren't he is cute too)

"croyez-moi, il est, vous êtes très chanceux d'avoir un petit ami comme lui" said owner.

(Trust me he is you are too lucky to get boyfriend like him)

"oui j'ai de la chance de l'avoir et je ne le laisserai pas si facilement maintenant je vais lui donner le bonheur qu'il mérite" replied mean.