"Home"

Third Person PoV

The way of Home was long and quiet; they didn't speak to each other for the whole 3 hours journey to Forth's parents Home.

 "Beam" Forth's mae smiled happily and hugged Beam tightly.

 "You keep your promise to Mae I am very happy to have you as my son beam and there is that ungrateful brat who doesn't even care whose Name is alive or dead," she said.

 "Mae it's me who is very lucky to have you as my mae," said beam , hugging her back.  

She watched me from top to bottom.

 "You're getting thinner" she narrowed his eyes then looked at Forth sharply. 

"Did that ungrateful brat troubling you? '' asked mae.

" No mae forth really took care of beam beam was busy with his work that's why I lost some weight" said beam.

Forth's PoV

Forth didn't expect that beam would take his side he was surprised with his stetment.i thought he would tell mom how much truoble I am giving too him but know he didn't sometimes he make me wonder how can be someone that nice or he is stupid I don't know.

Beam's PoV

Forth gave me a surprised look. I shook my head and looked at him sharply. Did he think of me that little that I would tell about his daily activities like sex three times like meal then being drunk and all. He should know that I won't say anything about his personal life.

"Mae if you remember I am your biological son and you are only hugging him and glaring at me" said forth pouting.

Beam's PoV

Is he for real now he is gonna play jealous card wow is he really jealous or just acting whatever it is it's cute to see pauting forth he looked cute.

" Now you remember you are my biological son and yes I am willing to trade him for 100's of forth I can't get beam like son I don't know what kind of son's I have done in my past life so get you as my son you ungrateful brat" said Forth's Mae.

"Mae" Forth whines like a child.

Finally forth's mae hugged him.

"Welcome home you ungrateful brat" said Mae.

Beam's PoV 

I tried so hard not to laugh. I just love to see how he can forth change 180 degrees in front of his family.

After greetings I went toward the kitchen with Forth's mae to help her with dinner. Forth went into his room.

After eating dinner and helping with doing dishes I hesitantly went toward Forth's room it's first time I am going into his room I don't know how forth is gonna react but u don't have options but to go inside after debating myself for whole 15 minutes in front of Forth's rooms door I Finally knocked the door.

 Forth opens the door and lets Beam enter..

"where should I sleep?" ask Beam. 

Beam's PoV

I know he is not that good person who will let me sleep on bad but in this room there is no cautch do I have to sleep on the cold floor I clearly remember how he made me sleep on the couch at our wedding day it's the second time I am going to stay with forth for whole night after our 2 months marriage.

Forth PoV

I can't possibly let him sleep on the cold floor after all the things he did for me. I am not that bad.

Forth turns his head so that he won't face beam.

 "I don't have a couch in my room and the  bed is big enough for two adults.my bed  is a king sized bed and we can both sleep on it," said forth.

Beam frowns hard, makes his eyebrows almost meet.did he hear right did just forth permit him to sleep with him on the same bed or am I halugenting thing.

"just sleep here" said forth.

"Okey" replied beam.

Forth went inside the bathroom to take a shower as beam went inside the balcony of Forth. Suddenly Forth's room felt hot to beam.he needed some fresh air.

Beam's PoV

Without I realized I sat on the balcony, as I went back inside room Forth already finished his shower, with only a towel wrapped on his lower body. I was stunned by his figure. Shit it's not like that I didn't see forth naked I did but water dripping from his hair to his body I gulped my saliva. I  know Forth could be this hot but this is not good for my health. I could see some tattoos on his body and shoulder. His abs.. And his wet hair.. 

Wait!

Why I even think about it. Crazy Beam!  

"Can't you put some clothes on it won't gonna hurt you" said beamI said his face turned red, because he can feel his cheeks burning.

" I am letting you sleep in my room in my bed do not forget the Word "MINE" I sleep naked have a problem go sleep outside" said forth.

Beam's PoV

What else do you expect from him? He is the same cold hearted forth who hates him. forth is right he is generous enough to let him sleep on bed instead of cold floor.

Beam didn't reply anything he just went inside the bathroom , took a shower and went to bed  he seen naked sleeping forth on the bed Relax Beam. Relax. Just pretend you are sleeping alone forth isn't here.. Damn! Heart stops beating that fast.

Beam sighed

"How will I survive sleeping with him tonight?" Beam questioned himself.

It's not take much time to beam drafted in sleep too. Maybe because today was a long day and they both are tired.

Next morning

 I wake up and look at Forth.  He was still sleeping soundly on my shoulder. Pressing my buds wait did he think I am the girl who he sleeps with.

 I felt my body begin to react.  I feel like a pervert man trying to harass his own husband.  So I pushed Forth's body before it all turned into a nightmare.and straight went inside the bathroom and took a very long cold shower to calm down the little beam.

================================
A/N

Did you enjoy the ride.......?

Do you think too jealous forth can be cute.....?

I didn't know beam someone could harass his own husband 🤣🤣did you know…?

Still hating forth……?

Everyone remember about "THE BET" right next chapter gonna be so interesting😉

Well I don't have many questions today. Why don't you let me know what you think yourself…?