Fake......?

The way of was quite actually awfully quiet what would have they possibly talk about.

They were breaking their own hearts out of their own stupidity like who the hell brun their own happiness with their own hands one was just thinking everything was fake and one was so busy making everything real to turn into fake.

One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.

But how will those two crazy people learn their lesson after losing each other for good…?

Or will they learn it before they destroy each other completely….?

Only time  will tell what is gonna  happen.

The long road trip with long questions that were unanswered end with the road trip as they were reach to their own reality when one was busy making everything fake and one was thinking everything is fake they did end the road trip but they also end something else with that they end the flower that were trying to bloom between them at Forth's parents house.

Now they are back to the place they don't call home. They were  just living there as two strangers. Like two poles of the magnete they just push each other when they come close to each other. They were living like two sides of a river flowing together in one direction. They were just inches apart but they still couldn't meet each other.

If they want to meet each other they have to cross that long river and reach to the ocean of love and melt into it.

Beam's PoV

I told him I am gonna teach him but how the hell am I gonna teach him? Does he even know the definition of business marketing sales? This is going to be total chaos. I just simply promised to dig my own grave.

I got all the books I have so far and would help forth to learn about. We don't have much time to fool around. We both need to get serious.

I knocked on his door. I know he had said that I can't come to his room but I did it anyway a lot of times when he was drunk but now it's important.

After knocking a few times he didn't reply. I thought I should just go and put it in his room. I will just go and come back.

I went inside his room tip towing wait why the hello am tip towing…? I Singed I don't what the crazy kind of things I am doing amd all this because of that stupid forth.

As I was about to put the books I Heard the door of the  washroom opened I turned and find a naked forth water dreeping from his whole body I dropped the Books in my hand on the floor closed my eyes like a teenage girl and screamed yeah I fucking screamed.

"What the fuck why in the hell in broad daylight you are roaming around naked" I Said.

"First of all I wasn't roaming false I was taking a shower and last I remember we take a bath naked I don't know if you prefer taking bath fully clothed but I don't and 2nd this is my room I roam around naked or whatever it's not your business and third didn't I tell you to not come into my room so what the hell you are doing here" asked he.

"First were something don't be a naked freak show i am not interested seeing you Naked second I was knocked the door at least for 5 times even though you don't have manners that doesn't mean everyone doesn't and third for God shak's I came here to help you didn't you said you want to learn about business I just come to give you those books"I Said still closed my eyes with my hand.

" You can open your eyes,"he said.

"If you were joking I will beat you to death" I threatened and slowly tried to peek like a kid that he wasn't lying about it.

"Oh God thank goodness it was gross" beam Taunted.

"Really you dare to call my naked Glory gross. Something must be wrong with your eye's too. Girl dies to see me naked" said forth.

"What do you mean by that with eye's too? What else do you think is wrong with me and by the way I am one of your cheap whores that throw herself on you if you remember I am not a big fan of you"said beam.

" Ooh what if I prove you wrong" I said as I grabbed a beam and pussed him on bed and got too close to him.

"W….what are you doing forth this isn't funny" beam said as he tried to pussed forth away.

"Why what is happening now? Are you scared of falling for me?" I whispered in his ear seductively.

"Forth let go of me this isn't funny" beam said still trying to push him away.

Freshwater and shampoo smell wasn't helping; don't forget the dripping water drop from his wet hair. I gulped hard. It took all of me to not melt underneath him.and do something that I will regret later.

"Forth I said this isn't funny" I said more likely shouted as I pushed him away with all the power I had and ran out of his room and locked myself in my room.

Fourth of course run after me and knock on the door like crazy.

I was just behind the door. My heart was pounding like crazy. I tried to calm myself down and forth bangging on the door wasn't helping much.

"Beam I am sorry I was just kidding. Please open the door let me in"he bagged.

"As I said it wasn't funny, I don't want to go away right now," I said.

"Beam opens the door when I am asking you nicely" he said.

"What would you do if I didn't?"I asked.

"I would break the door, what else?"he said, like he was talking about breaking chopsticks. Was it a joke for him?

"Stop joking around and go away,"said beam.

"I am not joking," he Said.

"Oh and what am I supposed to believe in you?" I Asked.

"Oh you should try me I'll count three if you don't open the door I'll break it" he said.

One

Two

Three

Bamb🤣🤣🤣

================================

Hehe hey guy's 😉

I thought a lot of heavy drama happened. Why don't we bring our cute Tom and Jerry back and laugh a little.

Did you enjoy it?

What do you think is gonna happen?

First  beam is gonna open the door…?

Second forth is gonna break the door…?

Third, your evil author has another evil plan….?

🤣🤣🤣🤣 See you soon.

And comment if you want I really enjoy reading your opinions just saying not Forcing ♥️