"prince charming"

" Hay," I said .

But he was staring at me like I was always staring at my dessert and it gave me weird feelings. I shrug of my thoughts and shake him a little.

" Oh I am sorry I just thought I saw an angel and I lost it" the person apologized.

" What about Mr Jaturaphoom" asked the person.

"Well there is only me why won't you gonna be my guide if that jerk isn't here" asked beam.

"Ohh if he isn't here pleasure is all mine"said the person kissing on Beam's hand like a gentleman.

"Well it's not necessary" said beam well he was blushing though

#Now next

"Well what should I call you"asked beam.

"Well you can call me your prince charming if you want to, else mean would be nice too"said mean seductively

"Stop with the flirting and nice to meet you mean" said beam.

"Why are you afraid that if I continue flirting you will fall for me?" challenge means.

"In your dreams don't you forget this is my honeymoon means I am married" replied beam.

" Aww is that so  I know but I also know if you and your so called husband have any kind of Relationship he wouldn't dare to send a beauty alone to his honeymoon or he must be crazy" commented mean.

"I think you are the one who is crazy & do whatever you want I don't care" said beam.

"And I am not beautiful, I am handsome,"Added beam.

Mean chuckled hearing beam innocence word and said '' trust me I know " winking at beam.

"Crazy" said beam and started walking.

"Hey my car is here, where are you going?" he said.

Beam returned to mean car.

"Wow Paris must be very wealthy even a tourist guide is driving expensive Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita" said beam.

" No, Paris isn't that Wealthy yet but your tourist guide is' ' said mean.

"Now what does that mean" asked beam.

"Nothing," he replied mean driving his car.

"So do you want to rest today or you want to start   exploring Paris" asked mean.

"Do you think I am here for rest? I can do that on Thailand" replied beam.

" Okay so you go Change and fresh n up I'll pick you in 1 hour then we will go  somewhere nice" said mean as he parked his car in front of the hotel where beam was staying.

"Okey see you in an hour" said beam as he got out of the car.

Mean drove away

Beam's pov.