PART 1

It was a bright Friday morning in the beautiful dreamy  month of November, there she was , in the bright red chair wearing her freshly new uniform baked with starch reminiscing about her colorful past as chalk dust levitated in the air from Ms Spellman's notes on the blackboard . Mary-Ann and her parents had just travelled from France, their hometown and to Mystic Falls for a chance at a better life .
     Although Mary-Ann was pretty bummed to leave her family , childhood memories and friends behind ,she remained courageous and began manifesting positive thoughts believing that one day it will all be worth it but that's enough back story for now , let's get back into the classroom.
   Ms Spellman had her morning devotions with the class quarter to ten , and in that same measly hour all the students got the underprivileged chance of standing up and introducing themselves.
*bell rings* *bell rings*

"Recess ! , Time to EAT!!" Joey shouted . Mary-Ann and a few other kids chuckled . They chuckled knowing damn well that Joey had no business saying time to eat when realistically he should be running away from food . Joey was a kid with  first stage obesity and  Mary-Ann along with the others kids feared that  if he kept eating so much that he'd surely burst .

Ms Astwood let the class out for recess . Inconveniently , Mary-Ann  left her lunch money home and didn't get the chance to purchase anything at recess , this caused Mary-Ann to feel restless and quite annoyed . So she went into her bag , grabbed her phone and listened to some SuperScratch Bros .

*bell rings bell rings *

The second bell rang . This meant recess was over  and in a single heartbeat the classroom was filled again .
Mary-Ann's stomach rumbled a storm.