PART3 B

We meet again .
It was so very ill mannered of me for not introducing myself from the beginning , I have a certain phobia when it comes to meeting new people , I believe your kind calls it "social anxiety " . Nevertheless , I'm the darkness that creeps through Mary-Ann's veins , I'm the reason why there are scars in her sanity .Which ever wall she builds , I tear down.

Rather she's fond of me or not , I'm her special person  , together we're more like an impenetrable force , We've been mates since birth , I'd like to think it was fate that brought us together . I know all her secrets , longings and deep thoughts,  I also know all her strengths and weaknesses . I tend to come around when ever Mary-Ann feels threatened or whenever she comes close to having an episode , sometimes I push her forward and other times I hold her back .

I am Mary-Ann's darkness .

Now that you guys know who I am let's continue this Tragic but Beautiful Tale .

As Damian and Mary-Ann boarded the school bus I smelt the jealousy growing stronger , such a nasty trait; I should know because I myself possess it . The school bus reeked of it . Mary-Ann greeted Mark; the Origin High bus driver and made her way to her assigned seat . She felt eyes and heard whispers looming from every direction , she found it strange but knew that this could only be the work of the malicious drama queens . As Mary-Ann sat down she felt a slight discomfort in her seat , so in curiosity she got up .
Lo and Behold , cherry flavored bubble gum was all over her new skirt . The bus went silent , everyone went silent due to anticipation of what would happen next ; then , that's when pesky little fat Joey exclaimed ,  "Ew , Mary-Ann squirted"
Laughs came from every creak and crevasse of the school bus , this caused Mary-Ann to spiral , bits of the darkness had already taken over . As hungry as Mary-Ann was , she was determined . In a blink of an eye she got up , stripped herself of the ruined skirt, and in the process she exposed her legs.
In pure rage she marched towards the drama queens , slapped the skirt across their faces and spat on every single one of them . When Damian had took notice of the series of events that had taken place , he pulled Mary-Ann away and took her somewhere to cool down.