First Day

Y/N POV
I wake up to the rays of sun coming through my window. I sit up on my bed rubbing my eyes trying to see clearly. I check the time, 7:12am. "Ugh" I say in annoyance.  "I guess it's my first day in Karasuno" As I start getting out of my bed I suddenly get a text message. I  pick up my phone from the table and check who its from. "Oh it's Ayumi!" I  say out loud. "Hey sleepyhead! You ready for the first day?" I smiled while reading the message. "Sure I guess, hopefully I don't get lost trying to find my classes" I text back. I set my phone done and walk to the restroom. I brush my teeth, get dressed and head downstairs to the kitchen. As I start walking downstairs I can suddenly smell the amazing pancakes my mom is making. "Mmmmm" I mumble. "Hey mom"
"hey honey, good morning" mom says with a big smile on her face". "You ready for the first day??"
"Yea , I'm pretty excited actually ". "That's good, here have some pancakes " she hands over some pancakes along with some syrup and butter. As I finish eating my pancakes I check the time and realize ill be late. "Shit! I have to go!" I get up in a hurry and grab my things. "Bye mom! Love you!" I say rushing out the door, "bye honey! Have a nice day!". I slow down once I start getting closer to the school. "Hey Y/n!" Said a voice in the distance. I look back and it's Ayumi! "Hey Ayumi!" I said with a giggle. "Hey y/n" Ayumi says gasping for air. "I thought your mom was driving you?" I asked. "Nah she had to go to work early" I nodded and we continued to chat while we walked to school. " I heard they have some pretty cute guys at Karasuno" Ayumi says while looking at me with a devilish smile. "Ofc that's what you care about" I say laughing. "It's not about me! For you" she says. "Me?"
"Yes you! You desperately need a boyfriend, you've been single for long enough" she said while kicking some rocks. "Ayumi..." I was cut off by her talking over me. "I know you're scared of getting hurt again after breaking up with Rin...but you need to go out there again and find someone who cares about you!". " I think I have enough people who care about me" I say with annoyance. "No not like that.. I mean like..who love you..like love love!" Ayumi said. I sigh looking out in the distance and start getting flash backs.
Flashback : July 12 2019 , 1:22 am
"Stop doing that" I say laughing out loud. "Aww come on its fun!" Rin says while tickling me even more. I scream and accidentally kicked him in face. "Ow!" Rin shouted. "Omg! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to" I said hugging him. "Haha it's ok, I probably should've stopped when you told me to" we both started laughing as he said that. It was silent for a moment until I asked something. "Hey rin..." I said looking at the starts. "Yea?" He answered back. "Would you...would you ever leave me?..." I said leaning my head to look at him. He looked at me for a while starring into my eyes. "No, never. I'll always be here with you" "always ?" I asked. "Always" he said while putting his arms around my waist and pulling me in closer. " I love you"
End of flashback
"Uh I don't know Ayumi, I need more time" I say with a sad voice. "I understand, I just want you to be happy you know?" Ayumi said. "I am happy, just not.." I pause. "I'm just not ready..."
"Well..wait look we're here!" Ayumi said with an excited tone. "Oh wow..it's big.." I said looking around at all the details added. "Haha that's what she said " Ayumi said laughing "omg shut up!" I shouted while smacking her in the arm. "Well...lets go in" I say as we both look at eachother with a smile. "Let's hope it's a good year."

A/N
This is my first story I've written on here so I'm sorry if that's bad but I hoped you guys liked the first chapter:)! I'll try posting daily !