Always Together

3rd person
You laid on your bed and couldn't stop thinking about the kiss Kageyama gave you. It was soft and passionate. You rolled over on your bed to see the moon shinning through your window. Minutes past and you got a text from Kageyama.
Kags🥛: can I come over? I want to talk to you
As soon as you read that text bad thoughts flooded your head.
'Is it bad? Does he want to stop being friends? Is he going to say he doesn't want to hang out with me!' You started overthinking stuff until you finally replied.
You: yea sure
You put your phone down and waited for him.
He knocked on your window and you let him in.
"Hey" he said quietly
"Hey" You closed the window and left the curtains open.
"You wanted to talk?" You asked sitting on your bed.
"Yea" he took a seat next to you
"Um.." he started saying
"I know..we met earlier this month but.."
You took his hand and he blushed.
"You're the only person I've trusted..you're never forcing me to talk until adjusted, so I wanted to thank you..for that and much more. I know I can be difficult..but for some reason your still here. Standing by my side. Please don't give up on me.." he held your hand and looked deep into your eyes.
"You're stuck by my side and I don't know why..but please don't go..it might seem a little selfish, if it is I'm sorry- I just don't feel safe without you. When you're gone it feels so goddamn dreary. And I want to be there for you, that's the least I can do.."
You smiled and hugged him.
"I'll never leave your side Kageyama. I promise."
You sat there hugging in silence. You liked this feeling. The feeling of being next to someone you love. The feeling of someone wanting to be with your forever. Kageyama backed away and looked at you.
"Since..you said that.." he started saying before he stopped
"Will you be my girlfriend?" Kageyama looked up and smiled. A big smile formed on your lips and hugged again but even tighter.
"Of course I do!" You said as he wrapped his arms around your body.

———————————————————
Months Later
"Kageyama SLOW DOWN!" You stopped while catching your breath.
"You need to keep up" he walked to you and handed you a water.
"You're a fast runner!" You uncapped the bottle and took a drink. He laughed and and grabbed your hand. He gave you a small kiss on the lips.
"Ok I'll stay here and walk with you." Kageyama started walking slowly as you followed behind him.
"I love you, you idiot" kageyama said
"I love you too" you let a small laugh out and continued walking.

A/n
Sorry this chapter is short :( but this is the end of this story! I'm most likely going to be writting more stories in the future so let me know what you want them to be about, and give me some feedback too if needed :)! I hope you enjoyed this story<3