From Me, The moon

(You can also listen to the song I inserted for this chapter)
Ayumi dropped me and Kageyama off my house.
"You- you wanna come in?" I asked him
"Yea sure" we walked in and turned on the lights.
"My mom is probably asleep already so let's go up to my room"
We walked up the stairs and into my room. I tried turning my lights on and they wouldn't budge
"What the heck"
"What's wrong?" Kageyama asked
"My lights won't turn on" I said flicking it over and over
"I'll just open my window to let some light in"
I opened the window and the moons light shot into my window.
"Well that's good enough to see" I put my hair behind my ear.
We sat on the bed in silence.
"Tell me about it" Kageyama said
"About what?" I asked looking over to him
"About you and your ex, and why you broke up" I looked at him and laid on his lap
"If I talk about it, you tell me about you and ex too, if you want to ofc" I said looking up to him
"Sure, you go first" he said playing with some strands of my hair.
"His name was Rin. We dated for almost 2 years. He was the one who was there for me...but it wasn't always like that. One night we made a promise to stay by each others side...always. But I guess he couldn't keep it. After Ayumi moved to Japan I was sad about it. She was the only friend I really had. I didn't really go out for a week, and that's when Rin started seeing other girls." I looked at the moon trying not to cry.
"I found out by one of his friends, he posted a picture of them at the club while a girl was sitting on Rins lap kissing his neck." Kageyama played with my hair and rubbed my tears away.
"I called him and he came over to talk. That's when it got intense. He admitted to have seen many girls while I was at home. His excuse was 'you never want to do anything fun anymore' i was crying, trying not to hit him. After he left and drove away I was left there crying. After that..I guess I never really tried getting into relationships..I was scared of getting hurt again." Kageyama kept playing with my hair.
"You deserved better. I'm sure you'll find someone who actually loves you."
I looked up and Kageyama stared into my eyes.
"Your turn" I said. He looked out the window and started talking.
"Well she was also a person who was there for me. She understood me and she made me feel loved you know. It seemed perfect. I really thought I would marry her some day. Until.."
He stopped talking.
"She also cheated on me. I bought her these really nice flowers, I wanted to drop them off at her house and surprise her. I knocked but no one opened. The door was unlocked so I went in, since she was taking some meds at the time it was normal for her to pass out because of them. So I thought she was asleep or something. I walked in to her room and saw her with some other guy. I don't even know who it was but I didn't bother to notice. I saw enough for me to leave. She chased after me trying to apologize but I just ignored her."
I stood up from his lap and sat infront of him.
"After that, I did the same , avoiding to get into relationships, I even avoided getting close to any other girl."
"How come you decided to get close with me?" I asked as I took his arm to lay beside me.
"I don't know..you just gave off a different vibe. Something about you seemed different. And I'm glad we became friends" he turned his head to the left and looked at me. He looked at me and we both smiled.
"I'm glad we became friends too" I said while we both looked up at the ceiling.
It was silent for a long time until I fell asleep.
Kageyama's POV
"Hey.." I said but she didn't respond. I looked over to her and she fell asleep. She looked so calm and peaceful. I sat up and looked at her. I couldn't keep my eyes off her. She looked beautiful. I leaned in and kissed her lips. As soon as I backed away she woke up.
"What just happened" she calmly asked
"Oh nothing" I said blushing lightly
"Did you..just kiss me" she said sitting up rubbing her eyes"
"Um..no" I said
"Yes you did" she smiled. She leaned in and kissed me again. She pulled away and gave me a soft smile.
"Cmon lets cuddle!" She said taking my hand
"We have school tomorrow, what if we wake up late"
"So what , we can skip again" she said laying her head on my chest.
I smiled and pulled her in closer.
"Goodnight" I whispered.