Pyjama Pants

I woke up to the feeling of the suns rays hitting my face. I felt Kageyamas hands around my waist as he slept. I laughed and snuggled into his chest. Minutes past and he was awake.
"Good morning" I said looking up and smiling at him.
"Good morning chibi-Chan" he said
"Chibi-Chan? Is that your new nickname for me" I laughed
"Yup" he said yawning.
We hugged me again putting his face close to mine. I gave him a quick peck on his nose. I laid against the pillow while he did the same.
"Do you ever wonder what life would be if we didn't meet each other?"
my voice lingered in the air for a while. It was a sudden question but it didn't catch Kageyama off guard.
"No..I don't." Kageyama finally spoke.
"I do, I wonder what I would be doing right now if I wasn't laying in bed next to you"
"I don't think about that stuff. I appreciate the moments I'm in and think off how lucky I am."
"Do you also think dogs know they have a name" I said out loud
"Whatt" kageyama bursted out laughing.
"I'm serious, do they know" I tried not laughing
"I don't know. Maybe" he sat up and stretched.
"Since we missed school today I'm going to volleyball practice later, do you wanna come along?" He got up and looked at me.
"I'll see, I'm hanging out with Ayumi later." I got out of the covers and sat on the bed laying my back against the wall.
"What time is it?" I asked. Kageyama looked at the clock.
"9:45am" he said looking away
"I hope they don't call my mom telling her I missed school, you also need to start telling your mom you won't make it home. She seems like she gets worried."
"Ah no, I'm sure she knows I'm here"
Kageyama left to his house after a while and I decided to call Ayumi.
Ayumi: you didn't come to school! Again!
You: yes I know, me and kageyama fell asleep
Ayumi: YOU SLEPT TOGETHER AGAIN
You: SHUT UP! And yes..
Ayumi: if you don't end up dating I'm gonna kill you
You: calm down. I wanted to call to see if you wanted to hang out today
Ayumi: sure, just let me know after school
You: ok bye
I hung up and got ready.
I walked to the school and waited for Ayumi to get out. As the bell rang the kids started coming out. I saw Ayumi running towards me.
"Heyyyyy" she said jumping and touching my shoulder.
We walked home and saw Kageyama going towards the gym for volleyball practice.
"KAGEYAMA!" Ayumi shouted to get his attention. I looked away trying not to look at him.
"I don't think he heard me?" She said

———————————————————————-
Ayumi and I ended up going shopping. After we finished buying what we wanted we went to the food court to get a drink.
"We should go to the gym and give your boyfriend a visit"
"He's n-not my boyfriend Ayumi" i blushed
She furrowed her eyebrows and aggressively put her smoothie down.
"He seems like it..and I bet you'll be dating soon"
"I don't know Ayumi.." I said stirring my smoothie with the straw.
"Are you still not ready?" She said looking at me
"No I am b-" I started saying
"Then?! Kageyama seems like a nice guy and I'm sure he'll take care of you! And I'm 100% sure he won't be an asshole like Rin. Or do you think he'll end up like him?" She asked
"No..but Rin seemed the same. He was sweet until that happened."
"Y/n, not all guys will treat you the same way Rin did. I mean yea guys are assholes but they aren't all the same. You'll never know how Kageyama will treat you until you give it a shot" she took a sip from her smoothie and walked away. I sat there looking at the table.
'She's right, I'll never know until I try it' I thought to myself. I got up and caught up to her.
————————————————————————
3rd person
You walked to the school and into the gym room. As you opened the doors, Suga instantly greeted you and Ayumi. Kageyama didn't seem to notice.
"Tobio!" You said trying to get his attention.
He blushed at the sound of your voice saying his name. You ran up to him jumping on him and wrapping your legs around his waist.
"Y/n..." he said while catching you into his arms.
"W-What are you doing here?" He asked and pouted.
"I wanted to visit you" you said and hugged him even more
"Hey- I'm sweaty" Kageyama said blushing, all you did is hug him tighter.
He slowly wrapped his arms around your waist and planted a kiss on your forehead.
"KAGEYAMA! IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND NOW?" Hinata shouted while jumping up and down.
"Quiet down Hinata!" Suga said.
"HINATA YOU BOKE!" Kageyama shouted at him
"Didnt know Kageyama would have such a pretty girlfriend!" Tanaka and Noya ran up to us.
Kageyama put me down and furrowed his eyebrows.
"We're not dating.." I said blushing
"SO CAN I TAKE HER?" Tanaka said laughing
"NO" Kageyama got jealous.
Ayumi walked over to us and stood next to me.
"We should probably go back home now and let them practice" she said handing them waters.
"Yea, I'll see you guys later" I said walking out the gym.
Kageyama grabbed your arm and pulled you outside and closed the door before Ayumi could walk out.
Kageyama presses his lips against yours. Your eyes widen in surprise. You began kissing back while wrapping your arms around his neck, pulling him closer. His arms were wrapped around your waist while you stood on your tippy toes.
You tugged at his shirt letting him know Ayumi was coming. He pulled away, your checks were as red as a tomato. You giggled and leaned to kiss his cheek. He slightly smiled and let you go.
"What just happened" Ayumi said walking out the doors.
"Oh nothing " you said putting your arm on your right shoulder.
You and Ayumi walked away while kageyama walked back inside.
"You kissed didn't you!!" Ayumi asked
You didn't say anything.
"If he doesn't ask you out soon, I'm suing." You walked away in the distance.