Sparks

We walked inside my house making sure my mom wasn't home yet.
"She isn't here" I sighed in relief. "Ok stay here I'll be back with the supplies" kageyama nodded and sat on the couch.
Kageyama's POV
As y/n ran upstairs I sat on the couch and looked around. There was pictures of y/n with her mom when she was younger. Seeing her smile and having fun in the pictures put a smile on my face.
Y/N POV
"Alright I have the stuff" I ran back downstairs trying not to trip over a step.
"Alright what are we painting on?" Kageyama asked
"Canvases! Or sometimes when I was younger I would paint on plates" I laughed
"Let's do both" Kageyama requested. He walked over to the table and sat down infront of me. He took a canvas and some paint.
"Here take a brush" I handed him a brush with a cup of water.
"What should I paint?" He asked
"I'm not sure..I'm panting a a dinosaur!!." Kageyama laughed as he picked up the brush from the table.
"Well, I can probably draw a better dinosaur than you" he said confidently
"Oh yea? Alright let's see who makes the better dinosaur painting then" I gave him a competitive smile. He nodded and we started painting. While we were painting we discussed some things.
" I want to know more about you y/n" kageyama said while dipping his brush in a light green paint.
"What do you want to know?" I asked
"Tell me hobbies, anything about yourself"
"Well" I started saying. "I like painting as you can see" I giggled. "I like watching anime a lot too, and sometimes playing video games. I play animal crossing a lot"
"Animal crossing? Wow didn't know you had the game, I've never played before" he said.
"Are you for real? I have to teach you how to play then"
"Alright then I'm excited" he smiled and looked over to me"
"I also love gyoza" I said almost finishing my painting
"Me too!" Kageyama said moving his canvas away from his face. "You should come over some time, my mom makes gyoza a lot and it's the best" he started painting again.
"Let me know when I can go then!"
"Yup, I'll ask my mom" he said. "Alright I'm done." He hid his canvas away from me and laughed.
"Ok me too! Let me see yours"
"No no we show each other at the same time" he closed the paint and cleaned the brush.
"Ok fine , in the count of 3!" We both started counting down while laughing.
"1! 2! 3!!" We showed out canvases to each other and admired our paintings.
Y/n's canvas

Kageyama's Canvas

Kageyama's Canvas

(I couldn't find dinosaur painting on canvas so I found some on paper:( they're still cute tho right? :) )"Omg! Wait yours is really good!" I said grabbing his canvas

"Omg! Wait yours is really good!" I said grabbing his canvas.
"Told you I could paint good" he laughed and grabbed my canvas. "Yours is pretty good too" he said.
"I think we both did a good job" i smiled and he agreed. We took the plain glass plates and started painting on them.
"Ok I think I'll draw a butterfly on mine" I said
"Maybe I'll draw a bird this time" As he said that my mom came into the house. She looked at me and Kageyama weird.
"What are you guys doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at school?" She asked
"Uhh.. school got out early" I said while looking over to kageyama
"Oh, ok then" she set her bag down. "Hi Kageyama" she waved and smiled
"Hi miss violet" kageyama smiled back.
"I said to call me Violet, not miss Violet" she said and walked over to us"
"Oh right I'm sorry Violet" he smiled.
"What are you guys doing?" She asked
"Oh were just painting" I said showing her our paintings.
"Ohhh they're nice!" She said admiring them.
"Choose which one you like best" I raise both Kageyama's and I's canvases without telling her which ones is which.
"Hmmm, I really like this one" she pointed at Kageyama's canvas.
"Haha I knew mine was better" he gave my mom a high five as they both laughed.
"Oh shut up, mine was pretty good you can't lie" I rolled my eyes
"Yea I really likes yours too" my mom said.
As time passed by Kageyama got a phone call.
"Oh it's my mom" he took his phone out and answered.
"Tobio when are you coming home? Weren't you supposed to come out an hour ago?" I could tell she was worried by the tone of her voice.
"Wait? I didn't even notice the time, I'm sorry I'll be home soon" he said.
"Ok I'll see you here, be safe" she said as he said bye and ended the call.
" I have to go, my mom wants me home" he stood up and grabbed his bag.
"Aww ok, I'll see you tomorrow" I walked over to the door with him.
"Wait" he stopped
"Can I have your number?.. so we can text later" as he said that I couldn't help but smile.
"Yea of course" I gave him my number and we both said goodbye. I closed the door and my mom looked at me smiling.
"Ohhh I can tell something's going to happen with you two later on" she laughed and got back to cooking.

A/n
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!:) I think this is the best chapter I've written so far haha! Which one was your favorite painting? :)