Next to you

I laid on my bed waiting to get a text from Kageyama. I looked at the ceiling and couldn't help but smile. I had an amazing day with him and I couldn't stop thinking about it. As I was about to get up to go to the bathroom, I got a text message. I instantly got my phone to see who it was from. 'Ah it's Ayumi' I thought. "HEY! Where did you go? I didn't see you after school?" I called her and told her everything that happened with Kageyama. And you didn't tell me?! OMG! But that's so cute! She said through the phone. As we continued chatting I got a text from kageyama. "Hey:)" I read off. "HE SENT ME A TEXT!" I said out loud for Ayumi to hear. "WHAT DOES IT SAY?"
"He just said hey !" I said excited
"Ok call me later! You should text him!"
"Ok I'll call you in a bit" we said goodbye and I responded to kageyama.
(Kageyama's text will be in bold so there isn't any confusion)
"Hey:)"
"Hey what's up:)!"
"Oh nothing much, just wanted to say a had lots of fun today"
"Me too! We should hang out like this more often"
"Does that include skipping school?"
"Maybeeeeee" I responded.
Kageyama's POV
I walked inside my house and went upstairs to my room.
"KAGEYAMA!" My mom yelled from downstairs. I rushed down stairs to see what she needed.
"Hey" I said looking down from the stairs.
"Where were you?" My mom asked.
"Oh uh, at a friends house."
"Why didn't you tell me?" She walked up the stairs.
"Oh sorry, I'll let you know next time" as I was about to go back into my room she stopped me by grabbing the back of my shirt.
"You were with y/n right?"
I looked back and didn't say anything.
" I won't be mad, I like her, she seems like a really nice girl."
"Yea.." I said looking down
"I'm glad you're hanging out with people more instead of just playing volleyball at school" she smiled. "Im making dinner, I'll call you when it's ready" she said as she walked down the stairs. I went back into my room, sat on my bed and texted y/n. We chatted for a while until it got dark and decided to visit her. I didn't tell her I was, it was gonna be a surprise. I put my shoes and jacket on and quietly left my house through my window. I walked over to her house and go on some trees to reach her window. I texted her something random to make sure she was still awake. When she responded I knocked on her window. She slowly opened it and got scared to see me.
"Kageyama! You scared me!" Y/n said.
"Let me in! I feel like I'm about to fall off this tree!" I said. She let me in and closed the window behind me.
"What are you doing here!" She whispered.
"I got bored"
"We have to be quiet so my mom doesn't hear me" I took of my jacket and sat on her bed.
"Nice room" I said looking around.
"Thanks" she said taking a seat next to me.
"Want to watch a movie?" She said
"Sure, you can pick."
"Ok I'll be back I'll grab some popcorn." She went downstairs while I waited for her.
Y/n POV
I made some popcorn and headed upstairs.
"What movie are we gonna watch?" He asked
"Do you want to watch Matilda?"
"Yea sure" he said while grabbing the popcorn out of my hands. I turned the tv and turned the lights off. I got on my bed and so did Kageyama. He placed the popcorn in the middle and handed him a drink. Half way in the movie I put my head on his shoulder. I coul tell he wasn't expecting it since he jumped a little bit. He looked at me and smiled. When the movie ended he was already asleep.
"Kageyama" I shook him so he could wake up
He didn't answer so I shook him harder.
"Kageyama!"
"Hm" he quietly said.
"Wake up, you have to go home"
"No let me sleep" he rolled over and ignored me. I didn't want my mom to find out but I also didn't want to wake him up. I let out a sigh and decided to lay next to him. We both fell asleep without knowing.