CHAPTER 1: THE START

While waiting for my son to arrive, I'd decided to sit on a bench outside of our house. I'm now 60 years old but still strong. I saw a car and there I saw my son with her daughter. Both of them hugged me and I'm happy to see them both. My son Juno walk upstairs to get my things. We will be moving to New York for some reasons.

While Juno is busy taking my stuffs, I'm with my granddaughter Marie. A beautiful girl who's pretty as her mother. She's ten years old. In her age, she asks so many questions about my past and experience. "Grandpa!" She said. "Tell me some stories". She added. I just smiled at her and tell my real experience about going for an extraordinary adventure to a mysterious world.

It was the year of 1980, 20th of November. We move to London with my mom. You can say that my parents are separated so I'd never experience having a perfect and happy life. They just got divorce. We move to a house where the taxi drove as to. It was a quiet place. The house was big but too big for us.

We went inside and it was dark and spider webs are around the roofs. The place are blank. It look spooky with all the white color wall but I didn't mind it so much. I went to my new room and start cleaning it. After 2 hours, it looks brand new. The whole place looks neat.

As I continue to clean my room, I saw a tall mirror and it was covered by glitters. It was pretty so I'd decided to keep it as my own and put it beside my bed. I went to the kitchen to eat for dinner. I love the place, it's so charming but a little sad because I don't know anybody.

All of my friends are in Las Vegas. My mom notice my sad face but I don't want it to make obvious. I said she should not worry for I'll be making good friends soon. She smiled slight. After eating, I went to my room and start playing my favorite game on the computer.

It was 8 in the evening and I was still playing at my computer. I notice my mom entering my room. "Gabriel! Sleep already!" My mom said. I'd close my computer and start sleeping. At exactly midnight, I'm having a strange dream. I was in a woods chasing by a black figure. I can't see it face, I can't determine what it is. I woke up with sweat all over my face. I just wash my entire face and go straight back to bed.