CHAPTER 6: THE FIFTH STONE PART II

What the light stone shows me..*

I saw my grandfather dead. Many of the troop were dead. We lost in the battle.

Zila, one of the keepers of the dead was also dead. The others including my mom were place at the jail and they were crying.

I've saw that snake woman sitting on a throne. Her hands are snakes and she wears a green fit gown. Her hairs are made of snakes. She's like Medusa in the Mythology that I read.

But she is more than Medusa she's the most hideous monsters I've ever seen. She had an elf ear her eyes are scary and it's yellowish.

She also have a sharp teeth like a vampire. There was a crown place on her head and every monsters praise her as like she's a goddess.

She also steal the four stones and she use it to bring bac the what she called their master- Avnur, the Dark, Andur's brother.

And that's it. I opened my eyes and was terrible what happen to them. I can't imagine this could be very chaotic.

One dark night, me and Ylm went to the back door of the castle and went inside slowly. One of the Moroks saw us and they started attacking.

I directly opened the jailed door and the keepers of the stone and my mom were freed. They fight hand and hand. Without the stones they don't have the power to fight massively.

There's so many of them coming, so with the light stone, I'd rise my hands up and a strong lights showered the surroundings.

I opened my eyes and most of the Moroks were dead. Others including my mom was shock to see me holding a strange stone. " I'll explain later!" I yelled.

I went to see that hideous woman...