CHAPTER 8: END

The two brothers fights once again. Both were powerful.

We were amaze how both handles their all might in fighting. From the sky you can see a black and white aura.

They fight not use by their bare hands, but the power that they possess.

It last a half hour or something. They are still fighting up there. It's like they have an infinite energy.

And when the time comes, Avnur was defeated. He was stabbed in his heart. Which his weakness.

We saw how he was eaten by the light that scattered in his entire body then he explode.

So with the monsters they'd disappear. And it was over. The battle ended. Everyone celebrated with tears of joy on their faces.

The sun was seen again and there was no darkness only a bright light that symbolize peace.

The happening was too fast. As we look, Andur wasn't already there.

He disappeared. We didn't have the opportunity to say thank you. The people of Philapia are happy again.

Light defeated the dark and peace was once gain in the land.

I can't wait to go back but my mom insist to stay. She said I must go on my own already and live independently.

At first I don't want to leave. For I want to stay. But my mom explain that it's better if I'm in the mortal world. Where I could see myself, and where I could start a new life.

I was assist through a portal. Then years have passed I still remember that wonderful experience and adventure.

" Wow! Grandpa that was an amazing story. " My grandchild said.

"Hope I could go there. " She added excitedly.

I just smiled at her.

My son went down and put my things at the back of the car and we were ready to take off.

There are things in life we must discover and who knows what's in there. No one knows what aventure you will handle. But in my case, I'll surely cherish those moments.

A place which I learned a lot. A Mysterious World- Philapia.

-The End