CHAPTER 4: THE ELDER

Everyone left except me and the king. I was so worried what will happen next. The king was in silence and stares at me unexpectedly.

"Why are you here!" He murmured. I explain the entire thing that happen. And he just stares at me. He said I was the first mortal who stepped on this world.

He said that one of his daughter was in the mortal world. Her daughter marry a mortal that she decided to come with her husband. It was terrible for the people of Philapia.

The king said her daughter was one of the most important person in Philapia.

But just like that she's gone. He blame the mortals by taking her daughter out of her side.

I fell sorry for what happen. But there's nothing I could do about it. I mean, I don't even know her name.

He summoned his guards to put me in jail and so I just follow. I kept on thinking what the king had said.

But he can't blame me, I mean, it's his daughter decision so why should he just accept it.

I've been in jail for about two to four hours and no one visited me not even the keepers of the stone who I consider as a friend already.

Also I thought, they visited me with sad on their faces. I want to give them a slight smile but I can't do it. They feel so sorry for my situation but there's nothing I can do about it.

They left and told not to see me for it's the king orders. After they left I cried and take a sleep.