CHAPTER 2: ENTERING TO A MYSTERIOUS REALM

I open my eyes and what an experience it has been. I was so shocked! I've never been to a jungle before. And I am sure that I'm in a jungle for there's a bunch of trees, tall grass and peculiar flowers everywhere.

Aside of those greeny stuffs, what's new to my perspective is the sky; it's very dark. I think it's night that time and I don't know what time is it for I have no watch.

So, I've decided to walk a little bit when suddenly I heard some eerie noises. To my shock, I hid. I can sense the sudden movements of the figure, but I cannot know what it is.

But when there's a slight gleam of light coming from their single torch, I'd saw the creatures hideous attributes. It's a strange creature truly. They have a small arm, horns, yellowish eyes, thick body that looks like a snake.

But too different compared to a snake. These things are monsters. I'm having a hard time hiding. To see faces like that makes me seriously scared. My heart beats faster than to a normal beeping.

I was too afraid. There were three of them. I've notice their sudden movements. It's like they are smelling something that's isn't appropriate to the field. I know that it's me they're after. So with no hesitation I ran fast as I can.

The moment I ran, I can't see for it was dark. I could barely hear that it's like something is chasing me at my back so I didn't take a look. As I ran, I didn't notice that there were a log towards me. To my surprise, I fell to the ground.

My toes hurt so bad. I can't run with a situation like this. That time I thought I'm gonna die. As the creatures moves faster towards me, I've notice something very strange.

The surroundings began to freeze and the ground started to form ice. At my left side, I'd saw a girl holding a flying white stone on her right palm and she turned the monsters into ice. That was amazing! She saved me.

She stares at me and went directly to me. She leaned her hand and then I hold it too. "From your looks, you're not from here." She said curiously. I just gave her a slight smile. "Now! Tell me, how does a mortal know this place?". She added. I was shoock. He called me a mortal? So what is she? A goddess or something?

I just stare at her and she want me to come with her. "There is a nearest shelter here, to cure your wounds." She said looking at my toes. I said yes and she takes me there.

The time we arrive at the shelter she was saying, there were an old man standing waving to the girl and she then waves back. We went inside and the old man cured my wounds with a herb.

They both went outside and I heard they were talking about me. After that, they both went back and introduce their names. "I am princess Arponia of Ardameia, and this is Ylm of the West; he's a wizard." She said.

I introduced myself. "My name is Gabriel." I replied. They look curiously when I state my name. Maybe it's new for them to hear new and peculiar names. But anyway. I said that I'm from the mortal world and I don't know how to get back.

They say only the king of Azurumvia can bring me back. So I was eager to find him. They say it's not easy to convince the king for he despise humans. I was getting nervous. I shouldn't meet him. But he's the only person who can bring me back so I should try my best.

They both welcome me to this land. They called it Philapia. A mysterious yet beautiful place. No humans had stepped on this so called land except me, I am the first.

"It's getting late Gabriel." Arponia said. "You should sleep my child." Ylm said. So I'd take a rest and we take a sleep.