CHAPTER 1: PART II

One morning, it was Thursday that then I was all alone in the house. I'm not use to do household chores so I take a seat in a couch and watch TV. Minutes have passed, I'd heard a smash upstairs and it's coming from my room. I was afraid of course for I was alone and there's nothing else was.

I walk upstairs gently and went to my room. I open the door slowly and there were no tracks. I know I heard something that falls but maybe it was all an imagination. So I went back from watching TV.

An hour had passed and once again I heard a smash upstairs. But this time it was loud. I know the sound was coming from my room. That then, I feel scared. I'm sweating cold and I'm numbing.

I tried to walk upstairs slowly. I was holding a knife knowing perhaps it's an intruder who went to my room. To my surprise, it was just a cat. "Goodness!" I yelled. That cat surely brings trouble. I'm going to be crazy! but I'm glad it was nothing.

I went back to watch TV, I sat on a couch and waits for my mom to return. It's been an hour when my mom arrive at home. I tell her about the ridiculous occurrence earlier and she laugh. Okay that's silly I know.

Furthermore, that night I wasn't feeling well. I'm having a headache and I'm feeling dizzy at the same time. I just went to bed and try to sleep knowing it will disappear.

I do not know what time is it but all over my head I heard a sullen voice calling my name. I was shocked that time. I'd never experience this before. Am I going crazy? Or our house is hunted.

Whatever it is it's very disturbing. I woke up in fear. I leave my bed and went to my mom. At first she was just telling me it's nothing that maybe I'm hallucinating. But the moment I tell her that I heard voices calling my name, she was silent.

Her face turn pale and that was weird. She went to my bed and start observing. She ask me that there's nothing there and I should take a sleep. My mom stays at my side until I close my eyes and feel to sleep.