CHAPTER 3: KEEPERS OF THE STONE PART II

I don't know what time is it for in this world technologies like watch doesn't exist. Anyway we continue our journey to look for the rest of the keepers.

We must find them so that I could talk to the king in Azurumvia and go home. That's my mission. While we're walking, two persons showed up. They have the same attire with Arponia and Lupinos. The one are in blue and the other one are in yellow. Arponia is happy to see them so both Arponia and Lupinos went to hugged them.

"They are complete!" I said happily. Ylm stared at me and laugh. "No, they're still not!" He said. "What are you talking about? There are only four stones and they are four!" I replied to him. "Who knows, maybe you're the fifth." He pointed to me. He then approached them and continue to walk.

I was confused. Why would he think that way? Maybe he's just kidding. So I also continue to walk with them.

We are almost at the kingdom of Azurumvia. Arponia introduces me to the both keepers. "Gabriel, this is Arck the son of King Lianus of Svolantha and the keeper of the lightning stone." She said. "And this is Zila the second daughter of King Veldor of Azurumvia, the keeper of the water stone." She added.

I ask them a question. "Why is she the second daughter? Where's the first?" Zila's face turned sad. "My big sister leave this place twenty-five ages. I don't know where she is. We don't have any clue." She said. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't asked." I said with a low voice. She just smiled at me.

How odd, Zila has a similar looks with my mom. Or maybe I just missed her so much that's why I'm seeing her face to Zila. But anyways our journey continued.

We arrive at the  kingdom of Azurumvia. The home of Zila. We went inside and I saw an old man sitting on a throne. Maybe he's the king and the father of Zila. I remembered when Arponia said that King Veldor despise humans so I'm a little bit nervous.

"I can sense there is a human here." The king said. I was so scared. Will he going to kill me or something brutal will happen? He ordered the rest to left the place but exept me. I'm so nervous that time.