CHAPTER 7: AVNUR ARISES PART II

We were just standing there. To fight a God is no easy job.

We must be gentle in our moves in order to defeat him.

He looks at us. " I know you're afraid! " He said with a heavy metal voice. That was scary.

Suddenly, by the use of his big left arm, he pushed us away. And we were hit in the rocks.

It make look a simple push but it's too strong. We can't barely move.

" Kill them! " Avnur shouted. And the Moroks was charging towards us.

By the use of their bare hands, the keepers of the stone and my mom uses their fighting skills to fight with their might.

There are too many of them, so I'd once again raise my hand with the light stone on it and a bright light showered to the space.

I can see Avnur's face realizing that I'm a holding an unknown stone. So he dares to steal it from me.

He use the fire stone to breath fire coming from his mouth and I was almost caught by the fire.

Gladly it didn't capture me. It was lucky. Suddenly by the Wind stone, he lift me high and tried to get the light stone.

When suddenly a light from the sky struck Avnur in the chest. And what we saw lead us shoock. Andur- the light god. From the sky, he landed on Philapia.