CHAPTER 7: AVNUR ARISES

We can't make it there in time if we walk. So Ylm, called some Hemilla to bring and take us there.

I can see the sad face of the other keepers. They were sad because One of their friend, Zila died.

It was tragic and yes it is. Even I was sad knowing that my mom's little sister is dead.

From the front, there's my mom. I notice she wipe her tears. So I didn't talk. Everyone didn't talk, it was all silent.

The happenings was so fast. A dark light showered from a far distant. We know that's the dungeon so we hurried up.

The moment we arrive there, all we can see is a big dungeon. We went inside and slowly we saw the woman who steal all the elemental stones.

She almost place it in a gray grave when suddenly my mom run towards her and punch her in the face.

But the stones flew to the grave that makes a sudden gleam light.

There were unexpected winds coming around and an eerie growl.

From the middle of the grave, a man shows up. He's eye we're glowing red. And he had a big horn. He's Avnur.

We didn't expect we will fight a God. In his bare hands he has the four elemental stones. We can't stop him now.

Also as I thought. I remember, I'm still holding the fifth stone and I suppose he didn't know about this so I'll use it to battle.
But I don't know if this is enough to defeat a god.