CHAPTER 6: THE FIFTH STONE

I was asleep that night and it was unexpected as well. I was feeling cold. I heard a voice which reminds me, that's the same voice who called me before.

I can feel that it's coming from the outside so I went out. There, I saw a ball of light. It is not that bright though.

He talked to me saying that I must went to find the fifth stone; the light stone. The stone which he- Andur the almighty created lastly.

I can't believe it! I'm seeing the God of light- Andur right in front of my own two eyes. Well, you can't see his face though for it is just a massive ball of light.

And just like that he fade and disappears. The sunrises and I wake Ylm up. I told him what happen earlier and he was shock to hear it.

He said no one ever talked to the gods, and that I'm very lucky. We don't have a single clue where to find the fifth stone. And it's really hard to think where to start.

The god Andur didn't tell the exact location to find it when suddenly a gleam of light were seen in the cave. It was strange to see a dark cave giving lights.

We went inside and what a dark cave it was. I can't barely see with that pitch dark. Ylm hold my right shoulder for us not to be lost. We walk slowly. We use our hearing and smelling senses to find the stone.

At the middle of our walking. We saw a small light. And we followed it. As we approach closer it's light started to bright.

The stones attributes is like a thin diamond. It's very shiny and bright to look at. I lean my right palm to it and it approach me as well.

I cannot believe I was holding the fifth stone.  We went back and with the guide of the stone. When we left the cave, we made a plan.

Through the stone, I summoned the stone to show me what happen to the others and then I close my eyes.