CHAPTER 1: PART III

Friday that morning, I woke up with a strange occurrence. There were leaves at my bed. A bunch of them. I didn't know where it came from. I'm sure the windows are well close. And besides there were no trees outside.

It was another day filled with mystery. I'd clean my bed and put those leaves away. I'd took a bath, wore some clothes on and went outside. My mom will take me to the market. I'd always find shopping as a fun stuff.

Anyway, the moment we arrive there, there were so many people. Everyone are in a queue. I didn't think this would happen. We were just going to the side of the market to buy some fresh fruits when suddenly my mom met a friend. She's tall and very classy you can tell.

There were talking like forever. I find it very boring. Anyways, It was getting late and we just brought few. Well, I think it's enough for the both of us. So after they've finished talking we directly went home.

It's pretty late and I'm getting sleepy I don't have the time to play my favorite game. So there's nothing to do most, I'd went to my bedroom with no hesitation and went to sleep.

That night was the most terrible that ever happened to me. Wanna know why? Well, I was asleep that night and it was freezing cold. The second around, I've heard the voices again calling my name.

And with my instinct it's like it's coming from the mirror. Am I hallucinating again or this is for real. My heart beats faster and I'm numbing. I can't move. I just stare at my reflection at the mirror.

The calling voices suddenly stop. And so I thought. There was a light coming from the mirror. It was so bright that I've close my eyes. I'm having a feeling that it's like it's taking me inside. So I'd shout!

That day forward, I've assure myself, I wasn't at my room and I'm in a new world that no humans could ever take their own foot.